PAO SL GAMES DISCUSSION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that's a start....we're not debating on if investment helps or not, the arguments are what's needed for major improvements. The time period will be about 10 years. Management of the league implements the structure needed, and if the owners are all on the same page we will see progress. However as it stands the league is in dire straits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
      Reaper's right. The stadiums and facilities are what set the standards. Chances are we will serve as main hosts for Euro 2028, so investment will ramp up.
      I hope that becomes reality. However Turkey has already invested into infrastructure and completed 80 percent of their projects. 7 new stadiums and 7 rebuild....already hundreds of millions of Euros. Greece on the other hand has 1 project almost completed, AEKs new stadium. If Greece is going to win the bidding it would be a huge shock. They basically have months to announce hundreds of millions of Euros in infrastructure. So far there's nothing. In my opinion it's another pipe dream we're all familiar to.

Comment

• By that time PAOK will have a new stadium too. And we'll be hosting together with Serbia, Romania and Bulgaria, with the final and semi-finals probably taking place in Athens.

Comment

• Msssive game between PAO and PAOK coming this Sunday at OAKA as an inform PAO take on PAOK who hasn't played that great of late and getting pens to win, will be a good watch

Comment

• Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
            Msssive game between PAO and PAOK coming this Sunday at OAKA as an inform PAO take on PAOK who hasn't played that great of late and getting pens to win, will be a good watch
            Unfortunately I believe very few PAO fans care about this match including myself. Apparently PAO Alive project is ready to move forward legally, announcements coming shortly. PAO fans don't care about OAKA, or any derbies with Alafouzo on command. The day he exits is the day PAO gets back to life. If the announcements next week are the usual hoarse shit, the very low interest will continue.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVC View Post

Unfortunately I believe very few PAO fans care about this match including myself. Apparently PAO Alive project is ready to move forward legally, announcements coming shortly. PAO fans don't care about OAKA, or any derbies with Alafouzo on command. The day he exits is the day PAO gets back to life. If the announcements next week are the usual hoarse shit, the very low interest will continue.
              Didn't Dimitri promise to leave the project this summer if he does not hit his €20 million target? I think so far they have raised around €700,000k..

You guys gotta make sure this guy leaves everything associated PAO FC this summer.. not good to have such a tight character sniffing around your club.

Comment

• Does PAO Alive still mean knocking down OAKA for a 40,000 stadium?

Comment

Does PAO Alive still mean knocking down OAKA for a 40,000 stadium?
                  No, Votanikos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reaper View Post

Didn't Dimitri promise to leave the project this summer if he does not hit his €20 million target? I think so far they have raised around €700,000k..

You guys gotta make sure this guy leaves everything associated PAO FC this summer.. not good to have such a tight character sniffing around your club.
                    I think he has realized....Alafouzo will not budge unless he is involved, or gets a payout of significant amount.

Comment

Msssive game between PAO and PAOK coming this Sunday at OAKA as an inform PAO take on PAOK who hasn't played that great of late and getting pens to win, will be a good watch
                      Well you're right Amorgos....this was a massive game and good turnout. Team is headed in the right direction. Hopefully Alafouzo doesn't fuck things up again.

Comment

• PAO 2
                        PAOK 0

Well done PAO...

JVC, how many fans attended? Looked like a good amount.

Comment

• Crowd reminiscent of old times. Hopefully we can keep insua.

Paok's finishing wasn't great. Perhaps the pressure got to them. Misic is a good find for them. They'll want revenge when we play them in the cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                            PAO 2
                            PAOK 0

Well done PAO...

JVC, how many fans attended? Looked like a good amount.

I believe just under 30k. The team is playing exceptionally well under a low budget....player development is paying off, while the club debts are reduced to 17 million from 40. Maybe this team has finally seen the light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe the Greek super league can become a competitive league domestically and in Europe. Looking very positive.

Comment

• What this says is that once again... many of the foreigners brought in by Greek clubs are inferior to Greek youth. PAO is only 4 points behind AEK..

Notice ^^ €36 million squad - 50% of which is foreign. National team players 6.

€21 million squad. Foreigners 36%. National team players 6.

Comment

• It's pretty amazing how PAO turned things around. I had them down for relegation, similar to what had happened to AEK. At the beginning of the season, the squad looked unbalanced and the limited budget meant there was little prospect of making the sort of changes needed in the winter. Now PAO has been playing well enough to hold OSFP to a draw and beat PAOK. Donis has done a fantastic job getting the most out of this team.

Now there's a chance for a return to Europe. I think it's possible PAO could get the ban overturn in it's final year, which make a difference for the club financially.

Comment

Working...
                                X