Votanikos Stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JVC View Post

Its not up to him, Alafouzo holds all the cards. Like I been saying from the beginning, it will cost Dimitri 30 million for 50 percent of the shares....after that they can discuss stadium. Or Alafouzo finds someone else. The Club will be debt free at the end of next season....which means Alafouzo is holding PAO as a 60 million security/ransom however you look at it.
    What are the chances of Dimitri keeping his word and walking away?

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post

What are the chances of Dimitri keeping his word and walking away?
      There is nothing to walk away from....no agreements or financial commitments.

Comment

There is nothing to walk away from....no agreements or financial commitments.
        He said he walk away this summer from the Votanikos 'PAO Alive' project he created if it hasn't raised the €20 million target he set. What are the chances he honours his word por will he drag this silly project along the floor for another 5 years - putting off other potential investors in the process?

Comment

He said he walk away this summer from the Votanikos 'PAO Alive' project he created if it hasn't raised the €20 million target he set. What are the chances he honours his word por will he drag this silly project along the floor for another 5 years - putting off other potential investors in the process?
          This is very simple....he tried raising funds to limit his investment, was not successful so we come back to square 1. There is only 2 options here, Dimitri opens up his pockets and drops cash. Option 2 he walks away. That said Alafouzo will wait and hold on until he sees $$$.

Comment

Little piece on Leoforos

https://www.agonasport.com/agonaspor...ht-part-2-of-4

Comment

Sorry, I see your point now....on Dimitri leaving the basketball team, if the 20 million was not raised from the fans contributions. My take, he was bluffing. That said he specifically stated that the 20 million raised, will go towards purchasing all the shares from Alafouzo. However we know that Alafouzo will not hand over the team for 20 million, when we know full well he has invested over 35 million in 2 years. This project will not take off until Dimitri drops at least 30 million from his pockets, and that will buy him half the shares. I have been saying this well before this project came to light....do you remember? Nothing has changed. Dmitri is trying to put pressure on Alafouzo and take over for peanuts. In my opinion, he is PAO fc biggest enemy. Alafouzo was born in the night, but unfortunately not last night as Dimitri was hoping. This saga will continue until the deep pockets of PAO open up. Alafouzo is the only guy paying the bills....all the rest are a bunch of scavengers waiting for Alafouzo to fold, and pic up the scraps for peanuts.

Comment

https://panathinaikos24.gr/2020/04/1...-leoforo-pics/

Now this proposal makes sense....build Leofors into a modern 37 stadium. The studies have been done and very feasible.

Comment

https://panathinaikos24.gr/2020/04/1...-leoforo-pics/

Now this proposal makes sense....build Leofors into a modern 37 stadium. The studies have been done and very feasible.

Super project but I think it like the other 40k project at Leoforos, it involves knocking down adjacent properties which in the Greek environment seems near impossible..

Comment

Super project but I think it like the other 40k project at Leoforos, it involves knocking down adjacent properties which in the Greek environment seems near impossible..
                    I don't think it involves tearing down adjacent properties. From what I understand they would excavate a total of 17 meters inground. The high will not be raised above adjacent properties. I'm not 100 percent on all the details, however this project would make most sense of all.

Comment

I don't think it involves tearing down adjacent properties. From what I understand they would excavate a total of 17 meters inground. The high will not be raised above adjacent properties. I'm not 100 percent on all the details, however this project would make most sense of all.
                      The properties that need to be demolished for this project are in this graphic:

Comment

The properties that need to be demolished for this project are in this graphic:

Just Google maps it, and there is basketball courts taking up half of that....a closed old music hall, and a run down gymnastics building. Like they rather have that scrap in the middle of Athens, rather than destroying that eye sore and build something to be proud of. Lol....the mentality kills me.

Comment

https://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/71283...a-prohorisoyme

The report states that the mayor is ready to move forward with the Votanikos project....all sides are in advanced contracts.

Comment

https://www.to10.gr/podosfero/superl...vro-gia-archi/

Comment

The annual rumor

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
                                The annual rumor
                                Yes. However if this project goes through....then definitely Greek soccer will rise to another level as Reaper has been advocating for years.

Comment

Working...
                                X