X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/72796...-entos-ioynioy

Lets hope this works out.

Comment

So that's why Alafouzos is going to China in June.

Comment

Basketball stadium will not be built on the main plot as Dimitri demanded, but on a adjacent plot. Therefore the stadium can be as big as the original plans, 42,000.

Οι τρεις άξονες των δηλώσεων του Κώστα Μπακογιάννη για τη «Διπλή Ανάπλαση» και το γήπεδο του Παναθηναϊκού, η εξασφαλισμένη χρηματοδότηση, η κατασκευαστική εταιρία από το εξωτερικό, η σιγουριά της δημοτικής αρχής για το μπασκετικό γήπεδο και τα ραντεβού συμφωνίας με την ΠΑΕ. Το Sport24.gr παραθέτει όλες τις παραμέτρους του επόμενου διμήνου γύρω από το γηπεδικό (κι όχι) μόνο πρότζεκτ του τριφυλλιού - SPORT 24 - Συνεχής Αθλητική Ενημέρωση

Comment

35,000 to 40,000 seats.

Παναθηναϊκός: Ο Βασίλης Κωνσταντίνου παραχώρησε μεγάλη συνέντευξη και αναφέρθηκε στα οικονομικά δεδομένα της ΠΑΕ Παναθηναϊκός, τον Γιάννη Αλαφούζο, τον Γιώργο Δώνη, τον Βαγγέλη Μαρινάκη, αλλά και τον Δημήτρη Γιαννακόπουλο.

Comment

Originally posted by JVC View Post
            Who replaced Dimitri as amateur president?

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post

Who replaced Dimitri as amateur president?
              At this time in my life I haven't been following current events.

My wife unfortunately lost her battle to Cancer. She was at peace, I'm in a million pieces. Life is unorganized and random, only Gods Kingdom will give us peace.

Comment

My wife unfortunately lost her battle to Cancer. She was at peace, I'm in a million pieces. Life is unorganized and random, only Gods Kingdom will give us peace.
                The Greatest sympathies from myself and all in this forum file.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post

The Greatest sympathies from myself and all in this forum file.
                  Thank you my friend

Comment

My deepest condolences JVC, may she RIP.

Be with good family and friends and know she is looking over you good man.

Comment

My deepest condolences brother. Ask Christ for strength he will always be there for you

Comment

Sorry to hear that guy, may she Rest In Peace.

Comment

I wish I had the words to ease the pain. My heart goes out to you and your family. Keep and cherish her memory. Να ζήσεις να τη θυμάσαι.

Comment

My heart goes out to you my green brother. God takes us when we're ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Val View Post

My heart goes out to you my green brother. God takes us when we're ready.
                              Thank you guys, we're Greek we know the power of Jesus....and yes when you find the beginning, you have defeated death, the words of jesus.

My wife was a health care worker in mental health. Throughout her journey with this terrible disease....she always said to my mother it could be worse dont worry, she prepared the family and tried to make us stronger. The day she passed I was in the parking lot of the hospital took a walk to my car. At one point I heard what seemed to be my name called out....I looked in my car and my wife's head rest was sweaty with a shape of a head, she hasn't been in my car for months....I took pictures after the shape still there but faint. As I walked back to the room without connecting what happened in the parking lot....for the first time I felt piece. Before I entered her room the thought that she passed hit me....when I entered she was not breathing no motion, and waited for approximately 2 minutes....went to the nursing station and reported....the nurse came called the doctor and they confirmed her passing.

Thank you all and God bless.

Comment

My friend that is Some experience

Comment

Working...
                                X