Votanikos Stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sorry to hear JVC. Sending my condolences. May she RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean97 View Post
      Very sorry to hear JVC. Sending my condolences. May she RIP.
      Thanks brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
        My friend that is Some experience
        Yes, life is very mysterious.

Comment

Lately there hasn't been too much chatter on the Votanikos project....hopefully they announce something concrete soon.

Comment

In the coming days, discussions for #Panathinaikos Votanikos project with the Municapility of Athens will take place, but there is a Plan "B"

Giannis Alafouzos plans to upgrade & increase the capacity of Leoforos to 22,000, which could look as reminiscent to the image presented

Click image for larger version

Name:	2E9173A5-4D10-4254-B88F-81C5FA97EFC8.jpeg
Views:	321
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	11387

Comment

Originally posted by Dean97 View Post
              In the coming days, discussions for #Panathinaikos Votanikos project with the Municapility of Athens will take place, but there is a Plan "B"

Giannis Alafouzos plans to upgrade & increase the capacity of Leoforos to 22,000, which could look as reminiscent to the image presented

Click image for larger version

Name:	2E9173A5-4D10-4254-B88F-81C5FA97EFC8.jpeg
Views:	321
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	11387
              Got a link for that?

Comment

No, I saw it on Facebook from Hellas football...

Comment

There will be a meeting with Alafouzos and Bakogiannis (the mayor of Athens) in regards to the new stadium. Seems like the mayor is pushing for the new stadium and want to ge things going but Alafouzos is asking a lot of questions... here’s the article...

https://m.sport24.gr/football/omades...h.5735741.html

Comment

Αυτοψία του Sport24.gr στην περιοχή του Βοτανικού: Ο χώρος του νέου ποδοσφαιρικού γηπέδου του Παναθηναϊκού χωρητικότητας 35.000 θέσεων, το σημείο των εγκαταστάσεων του Ερασιτέχνη και το όμορο οικόπεδο της μπασκετικής σάλας 14.000 θέσεων. - SPORT 24 - Συνεχής Αθλητική Ενημέρωση

Comment

Lets see, will not be surprised if they state that the project will be revisited in the new year....because of Covid and the Turkey situation. Until officially announced will not believe this to be more than pipe dreams.

Comment

I think this time it could happen. Mayor put his reputation on it also. PAO will flourish with this stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                          I think this time it could happen. Mayor put his reputation on it also. PAO will flourish with this stadium.
                          https://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/76211...ammatismo-logo

Unfortunately we have heard this story many times the past 10 years.

Comment

https://panathinaikos24.gr/2020/09/2...iNxHwM4Ntb6BvY

Slowly coming out, the Votanikos project is all hot air by the government. Alafouzo should go directly to the higher levels of government and push for a 30k stadium at Leofors.

Comment

https://www.pagenews.gr/2020/10/25/a...-dyo-bdomadon/

They're reporting in 2 weeks the signatures fall....and work will be completed in 2023.

Comment

The only logical reason alafouz is still holding onto his shares.... stadium could actually happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X