PAOK 4
    PSV 1

67 mins gone.

Comment

HUGE result!

Comment

Bloody impressive, Tzolis on fire

Comment

PAOK defeated by Omonia and thus are out the Europa Cup. Omonia who had never won a Europa game.. a team that is so full of injuries they were forced to start a 19 year old striker who has never done anything, a 19 year old winger and another 17 old winger! And they still did PAOK!

Pathetic players - Cespo, Varela, Kaddouri - any team on earth would have a field day against these hacks.

Comment

Both AEK and PAOK are actually pathetic. They’ve both should at least came 2nd in their groups. It just makes me wonder how far we have fallen as a whole country and league. Olympiakos haven’t done so great either as they’ve could’ve done better against Porto. I knew with Olympiakos losing Guilherme and Tsimikas that the team wouldn’t be the same, especially when you sign 2 washed up fullbacks in Holebas and Rafinha... Koutris should’ve replaced Tsimikas at LB in my opinion but I think Koutris is too injury prone.

I watched the PAOK game and the only consistent and reliable player is Tzolis. I don’t know what it is with this team, they seem like they choke when it counts. Things have to change hopefully they get their new stadium started because I don’t know what will save the team.

Comment

Topping off a horrible two weeks of defeats for the Greek teams

Comment

Working...
              X