Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super League Discussion

Discuss all.

Looking at some of the other teams from mid table & down, I’m surprised with how few Greeks are in some line ups!

The bigger teams have recently shown Greek talent can do very well, yet many of the other teams have 2-3 Greeks in their 11

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
      Looking at some of the other teams from mid table & down, I’m surprised with how few Greeks are in some line ups!

The bigger teams have recently shown Greek talent can do very well, yet many of the other teams have 2-3 Greeks in their 11
      The funny thing is - these smaller clubs backed Syriza's plans to reduce the league and as a result - they will now all be relegated themselves and fade away. Poetic justice.

Comment

Surprised there is barely any talk about the foreign refs doing all the derbys. Not a single complaint so far after 4 derby games?

Comment

Originally posted by cocksta View Post
          Surprised there is barely any talk about the foreign refs doing all the derbys. Not a single complaint so far after 4 derby games?
          Yip. I thought the ref of oly vs paok missed a few things but in general they have been terrific.

Comment

Fair to say they have been great

Comment

Tips for relegation?
              Apollon, Levadiakos for sure. For the third team I’m not sure. I think OFI and Lamia will start to produce points soon (possibly OFI will be reinforced more than others in January).
              Tripolis should have the quality to escape but ain’t showing it. PAS perhaps or maybe Panaitolikos.
              so yeah, I guess I don’t know who the third team would be. Any guesses?

Comment

I think you are spot on Marcus.... I fancy either Lamia or PAS to be the third....
                There could always be a mid season fade by either AEL or Panionios too....
                With a couple of losses AEL could spin out of control if Kouyias does not keep his cool (which he never does)

Comment

Not sure but I would like Lamia to go.

Comment

Levadiakos unveil their new training centre... No further comments needed!

More photos on the link :-
                    https://www.sport24.gr/football/omad...y.5381064.html

Comment

Lol hey it’s something positive :p

Comment

Matchday 14

Comment

This is the league table after matchday 14

PAOK have this won unfortunately, outside of ourselves I can't think of anyone else who can stop them. I'm hoping for 2nd place then. Battle for 3rd will be interesting with PAO coming up fast.

Comment

Kalithea, loving your updates man, keep it up.

Did you used to post on greeksoccer.com?

Yeah looks like PAOK have this... we are only half way but if they keep winning away from home they will win number 3

Comment

LOL, I'm sure you know the answer to that question...

Todays news is that Thanasis Tzilos was subjected to a 'murderous assault' this morning as he prepared to drive to work. He's currently in hospital but stable.

https://www.sport24.gr/football/ella...s.5393721.html

Comment

Working...
                              X