Daily Team News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, they have put AEK on show IMO. Ideye is also a big signing, he was very dangerous at OSFP

Comment

Valerianos has signed with Pafos FC in Cyprus... a mid/bottom team in Cyprus... don’t get why he would make this move tbh, especially from the heights of national team selection and Europe with Aris

Comment

There's talk of Gerard (former Barcelona player and recent Barcelona youth team coach), Michael Oenning (Charisteas' former coach at Nuremberg), or Hernan Crespo (former Argentina striker) becoming coach.

Guit and Hierro, of Real Madrid fame, were in the frame as well, but they turned down offers.

Comment

Apparently they couldn't agree a price.

Comment

Aris have appointed Michael Oenning as their new Manager - as usual with Greeks we we give jobs to our mates. Charisteas who Sporting Director or something like that at the club played under this guy at Nuremburg FC . Maybe Im being too cynical and this guy will be good for them however his CV is very very average .

Comment

Originally posted by ThrylosG7 View Post
              Aris have appointed Michael Oenning as their new Manager - as usual with Greeks we we give jobs to our mates. Charisteas who Sporting Director or something like that at the club played under this guy at Nuremburg FC . Maybe Im being too cynical and this guy will be good for them however his CV is very very average .
              Did you read the convoluted way Van Shit became Greek NT manager? Don posted it a while back.

Comment

There is a hardcore Aris fan who sits about 6 feet behind me at work, and she kicks my butt every day. So whether I like it or not, I know the day to day ins-and-outs of the club.
                So much as I tease her about the crappy results at times, Diguiny is a quality player!!

Comment

Are you in Kallithea or another part of the world?

Comment

Aris on looking good.

Comment

Working...
                    X