No announcement yet.

Fetfatzidis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fetfa giving easy assists today that the striker misses all game..

Comment

• Another flat performance against OSFP. He has to do better.

Comment

• Aris coach gave a fairly big interview and the only player he mentioned was Fetfa:

https://www.sport24.gr/football/omad...s.5671942.html

Comment

• Had another good game vs Xanthi. Assisted to the player who got fouled for the pen. He was having fun out there.

Comment

• Scored today:

Comment

• What was the goalkeeper doing? Good run, good touch, good finish. Simple. He's doing OK, but he has the quality do more and he needs to show that. He can be the best player in the league if he improves certain areas of his game. I'd like to see him curl some free-kicks. I think if he really works at that, he'll add a whole new dimension to his game. Winning fouls in or outside the penalty area is a specialty of his and if he can strike the ball right after, he'll be scoring plenty more.

Comment

• Fetfa is not allowed to take free kicks at Aris, only corners. Was the same at Oly so you have to forget him concerning those.

Comment

• I think he needs to add that to his game. He really has to work on his set-pieces because players will want to bring him down before he gets into the box. If he can hit free-kicks, opponents will have nothing they can do to stop him short of injuring him.

Comment

• Aris scored from his corner:

Comment

Working...
                    X