• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fetfatzidis

Super goals today in Aris's 5-0 hammering of Apollon. here is Fetfat's:

Mostly positive reviews from Aris fans, was also good vs OSFP

Comment

He's a player who can create a scoring chance from nothing. Granted the goal came against Apollon, but it's quality stuff. I hope Anastasiadis calls Fetfatzidis or at least Tachtsidis in place of Mantalos.

Comment

We see Kolovetsios called up instead lol

Comment

We can all see that Fetfatzidis is clearly head and shoulder above all our attacking players. Especially when it comes to skill and technique. His dribbling is the best Greece has and create opportunities. I don’t know how he has always been overlooked even back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
            We see Kolovetsios called up instead lol

Comment

Did anyone see the 2 Greek Messi’s in action Click image for larger version

Name:	54DE0E7A-A25E-4513-B2A8-095527CC185A.jpeg
Views:	248
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	3861
              Last edited by Dean97; 04-01-2019, 10:36 AM.

Comment

The technical director at Aris suggests Fetfatzidis is looking for a big money contract abroad. I think he's heading east again this summer.

Comment

Ahh re Fetfa... for all the shit he cops, I hope he stays in Greece, or at least Europe

Comment

Pure class! If anyone has time please enjoy the best moments from Fetfatzidis in the last 5 years...
                    https://vimeo.com/337896030

Comment

Τα Νέα is saying PAO is considering him more and more as the option they want. He could be wearing green next season. PAO's coach Donis was himself a winger in his playing days. He was part of the PAO side that lost to Ajax in the UCL semis and he signed to Blackburn Rovers (who had won the EPL only a couple of years earlier), but he fell out of favor after the arrival of a new coach. Donis might be the right kind of coach to help restart Fetfatzidis' career. He's a great player on his day.

Comment

Fetfatzidis is staying with Aris for another 2 seasons. This is a good move as Aris is fighting for Europa. It’s also good if he can help them get there and possibly get a look in for the national team.

Comment

I agree, I think it’s good move and glad he is staying in Greece, I was expecting a money move to Turkey or Saudi Arabia

Comment

Fantastic. Aris is making all the right moves this summer. It will be hard to top OSFP this season, but they're looking very good for next season.

Comment

Agreed guys. Good move for him. Gives him security and time to show his best. Good for Aris - Fetfa is very good in Europe. Fearless.

Good move. Aris have had the best transfer period imo. Have not gone nuts, but made some solid moves.

Comment

Working...
                              X