Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ΦΕΤΦΑΤΖΙΔΗΣ: ΕΛΠΙΖΩ ΝΑ ΗΓΗΘΩ ΤΟΥ ΑΡΗ ΕΠΙΣΤΡΕΦΟΝΤΑΣ ΣΤΗΝ ΕΘΝΙΚΗ

https://www.voria.gr/article/fetfatz...s-stin-ethniki

He seems to be in the right frame of mind and he aspires to play for Greece again too. Let's hope he can push Aris to second place and a chance to compete in the UCL.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
      ΦΕΤΦΑΤΖΙΔΗΣ: ΕΛΠΙΖΩ ΝΑ ΗΓΗΘΩ ΤΟΥ ΑΡΗ ΕΠΙΣΤΡΕΦΟΝΤΑΣ ΣΤΗΝ ΕΘΝΙΚΗ

https://www.voria.gr/article/fetfatz...s-stin-ethniki

He seems to be in the right frame of mind and he aspires to play for Greece again too. Let's hope he can push Aris to second place and a chance to compete in the UCL.
      He is a beast! Hopefully it works out for him with Aris. We desperately need him for Greece.

Comment

How he drives into that Atromitos box today... no other Greek who can do that..

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
          How he drives into that Atromitos box today... no other Greek who can do that..

Great dive aswell

Comment

It looks like a dive, but he may have been clipped. He showed good strength to keep his balance and get goal-side of his man. My only concern is that he looks hefty, that he's carrying too much weight. I'm not sure if that's the case now, but compared to his first stint at OSFP, he looked a lot lighter than he did in the clip Reaper posted:

This upcoming season it's going to be all about these diminutive wingers. The big signings this summer so far are Verde at AEK, Valbuena at OSFP, Stoch at PAOK, and Fetfatizidis re-signing with Aris. Fetfatzidis looks to be the best of that bunch.

Comment

• Don Giovanni
              Don Giovanni commented
              Editing a comment
              He ran literal circles around players in that clip. When the mood strikes him some of these teams in Greece will simply be no match for him.

Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
            It looks like a dive, but he may have been clipped. He showed good strength to keep his balance and get goal-side of his man. My only concern is that he looks hefty, that he's carrying too much weight. I'm not sure if that's the case now, but compared to his first stint at OSFP, he looked a lot lighter than he did in the clip Reaper posted:

This upcoming season it's going to be all about these diminutive wingers. The big signings this summer so far are Verde at AEK, Valbuena at OSFP, Stoch at PAOK, and Fetfatizidis re-signing with Aris. Fetfatzidis looks to be the best of that bunch.
            I think you are right, he has put on some weight. As long as he still has that explosive acceleration, maybe it is a good thing? At his age now his body will start to metabolise slower - so weight gain comes easier.

Comment

^ It’s mind blowing that people in charge of call ups don’t recognise this...

Comment

Originally posted by Dean97 View Post
                ^ It’s mind blowing that people in charge of call ups don’t recognise this...
                Maybe they need a little push like Valerianos's case maybe got..

Comment

I think you are right, he has put on some weight. As long as he still has that explosive acceleration, maybe it is a good thing? At his age now his body will start to metabolise slower - so weight gain comes easier.
                  Even if he has put on a bit of weight it hasn’t affected his game. He still looks and plays good. I think there will be another puppet coming in as Greece coach so Fetfatzidis will likely not be wearing a Greece jersey eve again. Unless he is scoring every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean97 View Post

Even if he has put on a bit of weight it hasn’t affected his game. He still looks and plays good. I think there will be another puppet coming in as Greece coach so Fetfatzidis will likely not be wearing a Greece jersey eve again. Unless he is scoring every week.
                    Even then there is no guarantees. Greek managers tend to stack up on LBs and strange wingers, not dynamic AMs.. Only players like Stafylidis and Bakasetas are ever truly safe for call ups.

Comment

Even then there is no guarantees. Greek managers tend to stack up on LBs and strange wingers, not dynamic AMs.. Only players like Stafylidis and Bakasetas are ever truly safe for call ups.
                      Yeah I know what you mean. It happened to Lazaros when he was on fire for AEK and wasn’t called up. Fetfatzidis is still a better player than him for sure. The only thing Lazaros has over Fetfatzidis is scoring a good amount of goals in a season.

Comment

He scored a header today to open the score in a big 4-0 win over Panathinaikos.

Comment

A goal and two assists so far vs PAO. PAO 4-0 down at the moment. Stunning performance by Fetfa.

Comment

He was excellent today... showed good speed too. Prob must in form Greek right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
                              He was excellent today... showed good speed too. Prob must in form Greek right now?
                              Easily.

Comment

Working...
                              X