General Atromitos News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Atromitos News

I might as well post this here whilst starting this topic.

You guys remember how AEK’s keeper Anestis signed in Israel with Hapoel Beer Sheva? Well he has been released after 2 months on mutual agreement!

It’s expected he will sign with Atromitos very soon

https://youtu.be/q3Yu2JNeZes

big win vs Asteras. A player injured himself celebrating lol

Comment

0-3 winners over Apollon in the Cup. Koulouris with a hat trick... one wonders if PAOK will come looking for him

Comment

I’m assuming that they don’t have a recall clause built into his loan - otherwise he’d be back at Toumba already.
        Best thing that PAOK could do would be to get two 6 month loanee strikers from decent teams to replace Prijovic (spelling?) and incorporate Koulouris from the summer onwards.

Comment

Koulouris may not be in Greece long with these stats.

Comment

No-one big is going to come in for him until he can replicate the same amount of Goals in the Europa league. He may end up in the French or German leagues but it'll be in a mid-league team until he's proven himself in Europe.

Comment

Canadi leaves Atromitos. Perhaps the best coach in the league. Wonder where he will go?

https://www.sport24.gr/football/omad...s.5505280.html

Comment

Canadi went to Germany's second division.

Vellios is among Anastasiou's first signings. Not hard to see why:

Comment

Vellios to Atromitos? This has not been reported anywhere... would be something if so

Comment

I didn't quite say that right. Vellios is *going to be* among Anastasiou's first signings.

Comment

Now it's official. Vellios will lead the line in place of Koulouris. He turned out to be their second signing. Their first this summer is fellow Greek player Charisis who was announced yesterday.

Comment

It was Charisteas who had proposed Vellios to Atromitos:

https://www.pagenews.gr/2019/06/24/a...ston-atromito/

I will be keeping an eye on him as I do think he's good enough to earn himself a place abroad, but he's not confident enough of himself. Hopefully he can follow the examples of Mitroglou and Koulouris because he really ought to be among the best center forwards in Greek football. It would be a shame if he does not reach the potential he's capable of reaching.

Comment

Very interesting indeed man, see how he goes there, he has had a few seasons overseas now so I wanna see if his game has actually developed.

I’m also keen to see how Charisis pans out, I’ve only seen a little of him and I really liked what I saw but not much has really happened for him.

Comment

Atromitos have signed 2 decent Greek players from abroad. Hopefully they can get some form going and earn a place in the Greek squad. After playing abroad for a few years they should have developed and help Atromitos improve even more.

Comment

3-0 home loss to Nottingham Forest - friendly

Comment

Working...
                              X