General Atromitos News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Androutsos might be heading to Atromitos. A player who I believe can become Greece’s best midfielder (#8). A player who can defend and attack equally well. More technical than Samaris and Kourbelis and a faster player than Bouchalakis. I believe Olympiakos are sabotaging his development by not using him. He needs to be playing week in and week out. The national team is hurting in the middle of the park. Androutsos wont be a major difference but he would provide much needed speed and energy and is a great link from defence to attack. He is capable of getting passed players 1 on 1 and can play smart through balls. He just needs more playing time so he can blossom.

2 players that Greece desperately need are Androutsos and Fetfatzidis. Both will sharpen our attack and provide energy and creativity respectively. Something that Greece needs more of!! By having these 2 on the field. Fortounis wouldn’t and shouldn’t be needed all the time. With Androutsos at CDM/CM and Fetfatzidis on the wing Fortounis life would be made much easier and the team would look more dangerous.
    Last edited by Dean97; 08-16-2019, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Now apparently Pedro Martins doesn’t need Androutsos and Atromitos are looking to buy him out right. Androutsos is too good for Atromitos in my opinion and should instead look for a club abroad.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	D8285660-C67F-49ED-B696-398D652FB3E1.jpeg
Views:	162
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	5948
        Last edited by Dean97; 08-31-2019, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Vellios scored a stunner against Lamia:

It's got my vote for goal of the season.

Comment

Hell of a strike!!

Comment

Just signed former AEK wing back - Galo! Good signing

Comment

I saw highlights. Vellios scored two, but it wasn't enough to prevent PAOK from running away with a 3-2 win. His first showed good positional sense. He played right in between the two defenders and he could have stolen in front of Varela had the ball instead been played near post (although had it been played there, I don't think he would have scored). His second goal was clever, even though Paschalakis over committed himself and made things a bit easier; however, it still took a good bit of skill and head's up thinking to pull off a clever finish. The Atromitos keeper really should have done better on the second goal too. Atromitos seem to have had a hard time defending on their set-pieces as well, which cost them the game.

Comment

His second goal is pure class. Both feet used and very cleaver all the way through plus finish... I have to say I was super impressed, now days, you don’t see Greeks doing that very often

Comment

I saw him as a guest on the Sunday show. In the highlights I saw before, I only had seen the finish itself, but I saw the touch to beat the defender later on the Sunday show highlights. It was a classy goal and he himself said this was tougher to score than the bicycle he pulled off last weekend. He's a good quality player to watch. If he can carry this form throughout the season, and if other struggle, then he deserves another shot with Greece. Just didn't have any confidence in the Greece jersey though, maybe at Atromitos he will find that confidence again, as he seems to be doing now. For all his talents, he doesn't seem strong nor fast enough to beat high quality defenders, but the skill and ability to score is there. He reminds me a lot of Vryzas. They're very similar players.

Comment

Atromitos beat Volos 3-2... They came back from 2-0 down and Androutsos started the comeback with a great individual goal. I like the some of the Greek talent that Atromitos have. That Torres player from Volos is fantastic.

Comment

I saw the highlights. The defending on the second goal Volos scored was some of the worst defending I've ever seen. Katranis, Baena (who was one a yellow), and the two CBs (Risvanis and Gouta) were so inept that it pains me to call them professionals. The four of them have to do much better than that.

That goal from Androutsos was all class. You were right about him Dino. I'll have keep a closer eye on him now.

Comment

I watched the first half and this game was all down to individual performances.

Torres... what a gun! This guy will be sort after by the big boys real soon.

Androutsos was actually having a very poor game prior to the goal but once he scored he became a new player. See how he goes but needs to improve his passing on general play which was very off when I was watching.

Comment

Canadi sacked from Nurnberg:

https://www.sport24.gr/football/Germ...h.5633015.html

Comment

Well.... after all the hype of leaving Atromitos... Football can do funny things

Comment

He may return to Greece. Probably one of the best coaches the country has had.

Comment

Working...
                                X