Ninis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small rumor he may start up in the Gamma Ethniki with AS Rhodes.... he will like it in Rhodes

Comment

What a masterful agent he has.

Comment

There's talk that the Superleague 2 and Football League (3rd division) will be merged. If that's so, then Rodos, who won promotion from the Gamma Ethniki (4th division), will be in the second division.

Because of the tensions with Turkey, I think efforts are being made to push them in to the top division.

Comment

It’s happened!! Nini has signed with Volos FC!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
            It’s happened!! Nini has signed with Volos FC!!
            Sakis Tsiolis is one of the better greek managers so hopefully he can get the best out of him at Volos.

Comment

It's great news. He can make the game here in Greece more fun to watch.

Comment

On the bench today.

Comment

Before he kicks a ball... he's injured. The coach that signed him left a month into the job. That's pretty much his life story. I hope he gets to play and showcase his talents. He's a good player capable of putting on a good show of football, but his best days are long behind him.

Comment

Played exceptionally well vs Olympiacos. Tackling, creating. Played as an 8. The difference between his ability and a Zeca/ Kourbelis/ Bouxa is extreme.

Even the commentators said he was playing unbelievably well.

Comment

I think staying injury free has always been the problem with him. If he finds his form and keeps playing well, then he may get a callup.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                        Played exceptionally well vs Olympiacos. Tackling, creating. Played as an 8. The difference between his ability and a Zeca/ Kourbelis/ Bouxa is extreme.

Even the commentators said he was playing unbelievably well.
                        I agree. I would start him for Greece as our CM. He seems like he still got it. Let’s hope he stays healthy.

Comment

Ninis looked amazing from the highlights where Volos beat OFI 1-2. You can just see that he’s smart a footballer. He shoots at the right, passes at the right time. Makes me think he should’ve been playing this 8 role his whole career. He still has a fantastic and powerful shot. He just knows where to be. Looks so much more useful than Kourbelis, Zeca or Bouchalakis.

https://youtu.be/ytZ3fQWh0sg

Comment

Originally posted by Dean97 View Post
                            Ninis looked amazing from the highlights where Volos beat OFI 1-2. You can just see that he’s smart a footballer. He shoots at the right, passes at the right time. Makes me think he should’ve been playing this 8 role his whole career. He still has a fantastic and powerful shot. He just knows where to be. Looks so much more useful than Kourbelis, Zeca or Bouchalakis.

https://youtu.be/ytZ3fQWh0sg
                            He has been out the squad for months. Must have been an injury again.

Yes he has superb awareness. A level up from our other midfielders. I would give him a Xavi/Ibagaza role in the Greek NT and instruct him on the zone he has to cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post

Yes he has superb awareness. A level up from our other midfielders. I would give him a Xavi/Ibagaza role in the Greek NT and instruct him on the zone he has to cover.
                              That would be a great idea. If Ninis doesn’t get picked then Mantalos should be given that role.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean97 View Post

That would be a great idea. If Ninis doesn’t get picked then Mantalos should be given that role.
                                Agreed. Anything but a Kourbelis type next to another Kourbelis type.

Comment

Working...
                                X