Ninis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not surprised, the kid is and will always be a baller. His instincts and vision will always be with him, incredibly high football iq for a Greek and I would argue for any footballer. Unfortunately, looking at his football trajectory, it'll be just a matter of time before his legs give out. Hopefully he has a few more quality seasons in him, and yes, he can instantly walk in to the ethniki's starting eleven and make them a more cohesive, in fact light years more cohesive than the stagnant crap the current coach has in there. Imagine adding Fetfa with him, and you would notice the speed and pace of the ethniki attack easily rise 100 fold

Comment

• Originally posted by LoneHorseman View Post
      Not surprised, the kid is and will always be a baller. His instincts and vision will always be with him, incredibly high football iq for a Greek and I would argue for any footballer. Unfortunately, looking at his football trajectory, it'll be just a matter of time before his legs give out. Hopefully he has a few more quality seasons in him, and yes, he can instantly walk in to the ethniki's starting eleven and make them a more cohesive, in fact light years more cohesive than the stagnant crap the current coach has in there. Imagine adding Fetfa with him, and you would notice the speed and pace of the ethniki attack easily rise 100 fold
      Great post and I agree. Even Fetfa is a rare talent and not only in Greece. To this day, it’s still bizarre how he didn’t get more chances and be put in the starting 11 for Greece. You don’t ignore someone like that.

Comment

• ΠΑΣ Γιάννινα - ΝΠΣ Βόλος 3-2: Οι Βολιώτες προηγήθηκαν δύο φορές στο σκορ, όμως οι Γιαννιώτες επέστρεφαν και πέτυχαν την ανατροπή της χρονιάς!

Comment

• Wonderful goal. He still has what it takes in my opinion.

Comment

• Been waiting for the first goal since his return… what a goal

Comment

• Just read on Twitter that Ninis and Volos mutually parted ways. At 32, do you guys think that's the end of the line for the kid???

Comment

• Does anyone know why he leaving? I thought he was good for Volos. Most of the time he played in a deeper midfield role for them and looked great. Looks better than most of our current CM options for the national team.

Comment

• No idea... he looked great most of the time he was on... best vision and distribution of most Greek midfielders even now, massive shame as its a pleasure watching him play

Comment

• I don't believe he was playing much at the end.

Comment

• May go to Kalamata, Tsiolis likes this guy a lot.

https://prasinostypos.gr/podosfairo/...helei-ton-nini

Comment

• Surely he can stay in the Super League...

Comment

Working...
                        X