Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super League Games

They are back..

Do they have anyone notable to care about in their team?

Comment

Eh, I wouldn't consider them "back." they're a new sham entity, not a continuation of Oly or Niki Volou. Oh well...

Comment

Making mince meet out of Panionios in Nea Smirni first half.

Comment

They will finish in 7th, IMO.

Comment

They have a lot of loaned players. Until all these small teams have owners with real money the league won’t get far.

Comment

pathetic attendance today and so far all season. Wish they would just fold.. how much you reckon Niki or Oly Volou would pull attendance wise for home matches?

Comment

Originally posted by Soprano76 View Post
                pathetic attendance today and so far all season. Wish they would just fold.. how much you reckon Niki or Oly Volou would pull attendance wise for home matches?
                Yes, a bizarre sight. As usual, a team about the 6th best in the entire country due to an excellent scouting programme - however - a team with no history or fans. Hopefully, it merges with one of the two big Volos teams - however - better still would be a merger that creates a new entity and but keeps the fans.

I think Olympiacos Volos could have mustered around 3k - 5k for this game.

Comment

Why this club decided to go with an inexperienced 3rd division coach I’m not sure... we’ll I think he was recommended by their departing coach but it’s ruined a team that was a decent threat in all matches. AEK should have humiliated them today

Comment

Their coach left because of an eye injury. Sounds hardcore. Poor guy.

Comment

Yeah very unfortunate, hopefully he recovers. The team has fallen from grace considerably since his departure

Comment

Don't really like this club, it only has 2 years of history, compared to 95 for Olympiacos 96 for AEK and 112 (!) years for Panathinaikos and no fans.

Comment

They won there match recently against Atromitos 0-2. Young and talented striker Douvikas scored which is good to see. But I’m wondering why Ninis wasn’t even in the squad... Does anyone know why?

Comment

• Don Giovanni
                            Don Giovanni commented
                            Editing a comment
                            On SportDog I read, <<Ο Νίνης ταλαιπωρείται από ενοχλήσεις στην μέση.>> A midsection problem kept him out.

Perea and Douvikas are a very good combination. Volos will damage clubs who fucked up their summer transfer window.

Comment

Sakis Tziolis was there for a month and then he was let go. Go figure.

This new coach they hired, Angel Lopez, has almost no formal experience as a manager proper. He coached Equatorial Guinea, the fuck if I know where to find that on a map. He coached an Ecuadorian club for a full three days. That's it. That's all his experience as a football manager. He's been an assistant in China and somewhere the MidEast. At Getafe, he was a fitness trainer under some fairly recognizable managers (although all were better known as players); Quique Sanchez, Michael Laudrup, Bernard Schuster, Michel, Victor Munoz, and Cosmin Contra. Some of those names have coached in Greece. At least that counts for something.

IDK, this club seems to be yet another Beos scam. How has this guy not been banned for life?!

Comment

Working...
                            X