Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5G

Loads of videos like these are suggesting 5G towers are killing trees:

Most people know not to move close to transmission towers because people know it makes them sick, but these 5G towers are going to be ubiquitous. If that's what it is doing to trees, this has to be stopped. Folks, you need to call up your representative and demand they put a halt to installation 5G towers and devices.

A lot of noise about these in Australia and the damage they are doing. What’s bizzar is they seem to be putting up a stack of these whilst we are in lock down...

Comment

It's because we don't contact our representatives about these concerns. All we need to do is email or call them, tell them we've seen these videos and they appear to demonstrate that these towers pose potential health hazards and that we're concerned about having any of these towers near our homes.

Another good way to deal with this is to raise awareness on socials like Facebook and Twitter. These YouTube videos alone are enough to raise concern with the average person. You ask them about 5G and they won't even know what it is or why these towers are being installed, but once they see these videos they'll be interested to find out more.

Comment

Many conspiracies have been heard about how 5G and the corona virus are secretly associated.

Hope it is just another dumb conspiracy!

Comment

I saw that too. I think that is one dumb. Maybe some people have been isolated for too long, LOL.

For me, there is a pretty clear link that these towers are killing trees not more than 10 feet away from them. If these towers go up, they need to put them up in big cages at a minimum. They need to be cordoned off just like they do with transformers in many cases. I'm even more cautious. I really don't want that installed anywhere near my house. And I hope lots of people make the same case and call their reps up demanding the same. Who in the hell would want this thing standing anywhere near their homes after seeing those videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
            I saw that too. I think that is one dumb. Maybe some people have been isolated for too long, LOL.

For me, there is a pretty clear link that these towers are killing trees not more than 10 feet away from them. If these towers go up, they need to put them up in big cages at a minimum. They need to be cordoned off just like they do with transformers in many cases. I'm even more cautious. I really don't want that installed anywhere near my house. And I hope lots of people make the same case and call their reps up demanding the same. Who in the hell would want this thing standing anywhere near their homes after seeing those videos.
            Anyways, it's sadly estimated that we Greeks will have to stick with 4G with quite a few more years. WIND predicts that by 2025, 1/3 mobile devices will be using 5G, though. Average connection speed of this new 5G will be around 1 Gbps!

Back to the ''conspiracies'', I think the one started it was Sin Boy, who tried to start another campaign like the one he tried to start in September, claiming that Illuminatis secretly control the world and are the ones between Micheal Jackson's death, Pantelidis' death ect...What else could you expect by someone who claimed he was a flat earther in February. Sometimes you can't tell if he is joking or not...

Comment

Is it really that hard to call up elected officials?

Idiots ‘BURNING 5G masts’ after conspiracy that ‘radiation sparked coronavirus’ is spread by celebs

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/113201...-theory-masts/

You'd think it would be a lot easier than climbing up a 70ft poll and setting it on fire.

Comment

5G could be the launch pad for a global surveillance grid:

https://www.infowars.com/virus-lockd...eillance-grid/

The Internet of Things (IoT) infrastructure will be organized by the 5G network. Trillions of objects made “smart” by embedded computer chips will be “alive” in the grid.

In 2012, CIA Director David Petraeus said that the technology will be “transformational… particularly to their effect on clandestine tradecraft“. Petraeus explained:

“Items of interest will be located, identified, monitored, and remotely controlled through technologies such as radio-frequency identification, sensor networks, tiny embedded servers, and energy harvesters – all connected to the next-generation internet using abundant, low-cost, and high-power computing.”

The UK Ministry of Defense said in a 2010 report that a vast surveillance network would overtake the planet:

“The virtual networks will consist of communications servers linking individuals and objects, many of which will be networked through individual Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.”

Ultimately, as stated in the paper, it may become difficult to “turn the outside world off,” and “…Even amongst those who make an explicit life-style choice to remain detached, choosing to be disconnected may be considered suspicious behaviour.”

Comment

time to pull out the old darth vader helmet

Comment

Do you have a spare helmet?

https://www.mintpressnews.com/big-wi...llance/267355/

I found this article to be well written. It's definitely worth skimming through it.

Comment

no .... but maybe we can use the Force......

Comment

Working...
                      X