Arsonists who are starting Greek fires getting caught, 1 by 1.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsonists who are starting Greek fires getting caught, 1 by 1.

Φωτιές: Μια ακόμα προσαγωγή υπόπτου πραγματοποιήθηκε από την Αστυνομία στην περιοχή της Πετρούπολης για τον εμπρησμό της Πέμπτης (6/8).

Φωτιές: Τις τελευταίες ώρες κυκλοφορεί στο διαδίκτυο ένα video που αναφέρει ότι απλοί πολίτες έπιασαν εμπρηστή στα πράσα.

Comment

Ποινική δίωξη σε βαθμό κακουργήματος για εμπρησμό ασκήθηκε σε βάρος του 43χρονου, ο οποίος συνελήφθη ως υπαίτιος εμπρησμού.

Comment

3 now in jail - 2 Greeks and one Afghani woman:

Εδώ και πάνω από μια εβδομάδα η Ελλάδα  «γονάτισε» από τις πυρκαγιές και ήταν ξεκάθαρο ότι οι περισσότερες από αυτές τις φωτιές αυτές ήταν προϊόν εμπρηστών. 

Comment

118 arrests..

Τη στιγμή που οι φωτιές μαίνονται η ΕΛ.ΑΣ. προχώρησε σε δεκαοχτώ συλλήψεις και 118 προσαγωγές για εμπρησμό σε όλη τη χώρα.

Comment

And they will be let out tomorrow....

Comment

Originally posted by Brklyngrk View Post
              And they will be let out tomorrow....
              Correct. Maximum sentence for arson is 5 years, but no one ever does that amount time. A lot of the arsonists caught red handed this year have prior convictions for arson. On the plus, climate change activists will benefit as each massive fire an arsonist causes will get put down to “climate change..”

Comment

It's insane. I am here in Greece now and they talk how they caught these guys but it's not a big deal. Tous piasane but it ends there. In most countries, these charges are serious. If someone dies, can be murder charges. Here, you get a court summons.

Comment

You know it bro.

Comment

Never have I seen a country that never learns from
                    her mistakes

Comment

Actually, I’m wrong… Australia/COVID-19, up there

Comment

These arsonists are straight up scum and maybe deserve to have their hands cut off. Anyway, climate change + crazy arsonists = bad future

Comment

Originally posted by Soprano76 View Post
                          These arsonists are straight up scum and maybe deserve to have their hands cut off. Anyway, climate change + crazy arsonists = bad future
                          The fires in 2007 in Greece burnt double the amount of forest compared to this year and it was cooler than this summer too in 2007. What starts the fires is arsonists (or human negligence) and what progresses the fires is wind strength. Surely we should not give any oxygen to Mitsotakis's insidious climate change reasoning. Whether the climate is changing or not - Greece has seen worse fires, in cooler temperatures. The two components of arson and wind don't change. I am not a climate change denier - just think we have be careful with Greta's agenda and Mitsotakis's disgusting habit of passing the buck using the latest globalist trend (zero covid, sinophilia, climate change etc etc).

The maximum sentence in Greece for arson.. even if you burnt down all of Evia, only 5 years.. we don't need the climate agenda to further move blame away from these freaks.. if someone burns down your home - I don't think you would take kindly to someone completely ignoring the arson element as Mitsotakis did and telling you the size of the fire was your fault due to your unnaturally large comic book and wood ornament collections.. I have seen Greeks with my own eyes trying to put out fires they started as it spreads beyond their land across the mountains. An Italian friend says he sees the same every year in Sicily but there they don't even try to put out the fire once it leaves their land. He said it is so common, that when he is driving around he often sees farmers starting fires - no one cares.
                          A man has been arrested after cameras caught him deliberately starting a fire in a countryside near the town of Montesarchio in Italy.

Comment

Got another. 14 year old boy confesses to starting over 9 fires in Fthiotida. He would cycle from spot to spot on an arson tour. Was lighting fires from the 5th August to 17th when he was arrested by police who caught him through video footage.

A 14-year-old boy arrested in Central Greece has confessed to having lit several wildfires because “he liked the flames and the smoke.” The underage arsonist

Comment

Working...
                            X