Happy New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year

I sure as fuck hope it is one, but all the same, here's to you all, hope 2022 becomes more prosperous and safer for everybody.

I've had a hell of a year helping my wife deal with her myriad of medical problems (not covid-related) but she's back to about 85% of her usual energetic self, as well as working, then hosting and producing and recording over 200 podcast hours. I've kept busy lol.

Just got first booster vax a couple of days ago and even though it was a half-dose it did a number on me for about a day. Omicron can now officially suck my dick.

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

Comment

I've been MIA, but wanted to pop in and wish everyone and their families a happy and healthy new year!

Comment

Happy New Year guys, Greekfreak good to hear about your wife.

Who knows what 2022 will bring, I got the vasilopita coin only to be stung by a Sting Ray yesterday... boy do they sting fellas.

What are you podcasting? I am doing the Hellas Footy Pod #Hellasfootypod

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
          Happy New Year guys, Greekfreak good to hear about your wife.

Who knows what 2022 will bring, I got the vasilopita coin only to be stung by a Sting Ray yesterday... boy do they sting fellas.

What are you podcasting? I am doing the Hellas Footy Pod #Hellasfootypod

This is my baby
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-g...M8zAgUA/videos

I catch your podcast from time to time--it sounds much better than the first episodes by far--but honestly I don't even get to listen to my fave podcasts due to the work I put into my own. Eventually my co-hosts will learn the basics of editing, mixing, video, etc. but that's a while away lol.

As for stingrays, Steve Irwin knows all about 'em!

Anytime you need a new voice on the show on the substitute's bench, I'm game.

Comment

Nice. Likewise, I hardly ever get the time to listen to ours with free time at such a premium now days

Comment

Keep up the good work fellas

Happy new Year to everyone, heres to a much better year hopefully.

Comment

Working...
              X