Fed up with leftist channel bosses playing Turkish Soaps 24/7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fed up with leftist channel bosses playing Turkish Soaps 24/7

On Skai, Ant1 etc. Everyday I am seeing Turkish faces and listening to the Turkush language on Greek TV and it is insidious.

I can't stand it either. This liberal nonsense will be the death of us.

Comment

I am still waiting to meet a Greek who actually watches them. I keep asking people - who watches this shit, no one can tell me.. Sometimes at least 3 channels are playing them simultaneously.

Comment

I get nauseous when I hear the Turks speak, let alone watch a soap opera. Since I live in the states, we only get a few Greek channels through our cable provider. I have fortunately not had too many soaps come across the tv screen, luckily.

Not sure if programming is diff based on region, but whatever the case is, it's unacceptable

Comment

Originally posted by Filikieteria1821 View Post
          I get nauseous when I hear the Turks speak, let alone watch a soap opera.
          Their language to me sounds like a kid slurping yogurt. Don't like the sound of it. It is 100% clear to me these soaps are not popular.

Comment

Yeah when I was in Greece they had them on. I don’t get the point.

Comment

I read an article yesterday (need to find the link for it) that hundreds of Greek women went to Eleftherios Venizelos airport to see the arrival of a Turkish actor, who apparently is good looking, and stars in a show that is played in Greece.

It is an embarrassment of indescribable proportions that these women would do that.

I will always say this, but Greeks in Greece seem to not care about the past, present or future vis-a-vi the Turks, while diaspora Greeks do.

Comment

Originally posted by Filikieteria1821 View Post
                I read an article yesterday (need to find the link for it) that hundreds of Greek women went to Eleftherios Venizelos airport to see the arrival of a Turkish actor, who apparently is good looking, and stars in a show that is played in Greece.

It is an embarrassment of indescribable proportions that these women would do that.

I will always say this, but Greeks in Greece seem to not care about the past, present or future vis-a-vi the Turks, while diaspora Greeks do.
                Time and time again, when I meet a Greek leftist or a pro Turkish/Albanian Greek - when you look at their surname and explore their origins - there is severe recent ambiguity. I suspect many of the most pro Balkan/Turkish Greeks have recent balkan/Turkish ancestry.

Comment

https://greekcitytimes.com/2019/09/2...sy-greece/amp/

This encompasses how stupid a portion of Greek society is

Comment

pfff....

Comment

Apparently he uses his middle finger to lift his glasses up and that picture had been taken as he was doing so.

Comment

What you said is right Don. Just a very dumb piece of reporting that does not do any good for that website

Comment

Working...
                        X