X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biased Media

Comment

no doubt.

my own personal experience tells me the same. i side with the dems on most economic issues, i side with the repubs on most social issues. i don't get my news from huff post or breitbart. when computers became wildly popular and newspapers/periodicals irrelevant, i'd sign on and get all my news from yahoo. they seemed run-of-the-mill politically and they just threw out news items from many sources.

today, 9 out of 10 news articles offered to read on yahoo are heavily anti-trump, selected from unabashedly left media: huff post, washington post, 'business insider', english left media such as the independent and the guardian...and media sources that probably employ 21 people in total - 'hello giggles', 'refinery 29', 'mother jones'. headlines such as 'biden shreds trump on...', 'kamala claps back at trump', 'abrams throws shade on repubs'...honest to Christ, malakies meant to influence 17 y/o girls looking for news about kim kardashian.

yahoo has no shame, 'yahoo finance' is fiercely anti-trump and labored with hundreds of articles during the china trade negotiations. every single finance article told me that trump was failing, the usa would lose the trade war, americans are paying the tariffs...etc. when a stage 1 deal was announced, yahoo finance then told us that, 'trump didn't get everything he wanted'. from total failure to 50-50. ok, thanks, yahoo finance.

in the past few months i try to avoid yahoo when i can. today, i read a yahoo finance article that claims trump will destroy americans' 401ks. ok, thanks again.

Comment

Good find Reap, there are countless MSM twitter posts on the net with grotesque contradictions and biases that are slanted heavily left.

As to the yahoo post from aek66, I always knew yahoo leaned overwhelmingly left, but didn't know who they sourced for their articles. I always get great amusement from their woke sports writers. They write their social conscience articles, like kneeling during the anthem and when you get down to the comments section on the article, they are overwhelmingly critical of the piece, with their upvotes significantly higher on their thoughts on it, than the downs. Gives me a bit of a perspective of the mood of the country

Comment

Originally posted by aek66 View Post
          headlines such as 'biden shreds trump on...', 'kamala claps back at trump', 'abrams throws shade on repubs'...honest to Christ, malakies meant to influence 17 y/o girls looking for news about kim kardashian.
          Or Tzatziki:

Comment

Originally posted by LoneHorseman View Post
            Good find Reap, there are countless MSM twitter posts on the net with grotesque contradictions and biases that are slanted heavily left.

As to the yahoo post from aek66, I always knew yahoo leaned overwhelmingly left, but didn't know who they sourced for their articles. I always get great amusement from their woke sports writers. They write their social conscience articles, like kneeling during the anthem and when you get down to the comments section on the article, they are overwhelmingly critical of the piece, with their upvotes significantly higher on their thoughts on it, than the downs. Gives me a bit of a perspective of the mood of the country
            what's odd is that were many more high-profile incidents of unarmed black men & women (trayvon, brown, grey, garner, mcdonald) getting killed by the police or george zim-zam occurring during the 8 years of obama-biden and....

....there were protests, of course. also, rioting and looting..obama calling some of the baltimore mob 'thugs and criminals'. the media didn't jump up and down pointing fingers at the white house like they do today. obama and biden did nothing at the federal level to 'reform' policing, as trump just did. again, the media is being cute, policing is done at local and state levels, only so much the feds can do...but, let's try and make trump look like a southern sheriff, circa 1953, from the movie 'in the heat of the night'. obama had his DOJ look into the 'hands up - don't shoot' michael brown tragedy and the justice dept., led by a black man, under a black president, told us the opposite of the narrative still being pushed today, that brown was assassinated by a cop. many brave witnesses from the hood contradicted obvious lies.

today's media says this is all trump's fault, while the media didn't say anything about obama during those periods of social unrest.

Comment

Comment

Quite a few people were gunned down in the Chaz. There has been a surprising lack on interest from the US media on that. CNN and friends not interested in investigating for some reason. Seems only the DM rang up the Seattle PD to ask who the last victim actually was - his name - age etc:

Antonio Mays Jr was killed in the early hours of Monday morning inside CHOP. Eyewitnesses say the area's armed security fired at the Jeep his was driving.

Comment

cnn has turned into the activist channel. no journalism, just activism. 4th of july, american holiday...cnn ran it's own documentary about trump and roger stone going to jail...jake tapper narrating. haha, good show. maybe you can get juneteenth to replace 4th of july...maybe.

from what i understand, cnn has less viewers than far-left msnbc. the only thing saving cnn are it's contracts with airports. hey cnn, people are sick of your bullshit.

cnn raging that trump's mt. rushmore appearance and speech were racist and divisive, while trampling on sacred indian land. haha, cnn didn't say a word when obama made a campaign appearance at mt. rushmore in 2008.

Click image for larger version

Name:	21XGCp_0PVtJ6EM00?type=webp_1024x576}.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	11065

unfortunately, those of us living in the usa have to put up with this bullshit all the time.

Comment

the media in the usa is a making a big deal that trump has not started 40 days of mourning, growing a beard and wearing a black armband within hours of the death of congressman john lewis.

john lewis boycotted trump's inauguration and voted to impeach trump...hmmm. the media didn't chide those who boycotted trump's inauguration, because the media was still in shock that hillary lost the 2016 election.

tony soprano said, "those who want respect, give respect". respect is not a two-way street here, because the media believes it has morality on it's side. black vs. white. lewis was black and trump is a racist president.

i'm sure trump will say something about the loss of lewis, but, it won't matter.

Comment

Gerald B. Lefcourt and another lawyer penned an op-ed for CNN calling for New York to bring state charges against Stone after President Trump commuted his 40-month sentence last week.

Lefcourt claimed that the Constitution is “under assault” due to Trump’s perfectly legal commutation of Stone’s sentence.
                      The lawyer who wrote that for CNN was the attorney who fought in Epstein's defense in 2008 and more recently.

But interestingly, Lefcourt fought to get Epstein a sweetheart deal in 2008, reducing his charges from child sex trafficking and rape of minors to soliciting prostitution.
                      U.S. Attorney for Manhattan Geoffrey Berman has said that deal did not prevent Berman’s office from filing the new child sex trafficking case against Epstein last month, even though it involves the same time frame, the same conduct and Epstein’s home in Florida. Berman said the 2007 deal did not bar him, or federal prosecutors outside of southern Florida, from charging Epstein for the same conduct and time frame.

Lefcourt said Berman is wrong. “The deal, if you read it, says to cover all federal and state liability, and even mentions this statute” of sex trafficking, Lefcourt said. “We were preparing to argue that the deal covers this.”

“If you read the agreement, and know that it was approved by the deputy attorney general of the United States, and there was no new women” alleged to be abused since 2007 then the current prosecution “should have been precluded,” Epstein said.
                      So this lawyer worked out the sweetheart deal that saved Epstein from hard time in 2008, but not only that, he fought again to argue that New York couldn't bring state charges against Epstein more recently. Now picture this, the same lawyer is here writing for CNN that Roger Stone's clemency is a threat to the constitution and everything he argued in defense of Epstein holds no meaning with respect to Stone. He cares so much about the constitution, but when it came to getting justice for those girls Epstein abused, his conscience didn't stop him.

It says a lot about the kind of people who want Roger Stone in jail. Well it just so happens that Trump's clemency to Stone isn't a pardon, which means Stone can launch an appeal against the Florida case against him. I think Stone will win on appeal and be exonerated too, like Flynn.

Comment

i enjoyed this

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	EeHQ0tRXsAI2NvW?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	171.0 KB
ID:	11461

Demon Semen ........

Comment

as predicted by many on the right - the 'mob' caught up to a chicago tribune columnist, greek-american john kass. being the top columnist for what was once a staunch republican newspaper, kass has introduced many americans to what a 'mountza' is.

kass' personal politics were never a mystery; a conservative in a city that has been run by a democratic party machine for 90 years. 'they', finally came for him.

kass' crime?? kass wrote an article last week that linked soft-on-crime, bail reformer/'poor people shouldn't be in jail' cook county state's attorney kim foxx and money from george soros and the spectacular rise of an already high violent crime rate in chicago. no secrets there.

as told to us by tucker carlson..when 'they' can't debate your point(s), 'they' call you a racist and try to smear you. kass' crime was mentioning the publicly known link between soros and liberal/'progressive' elected officials. for this, kass was castigated for 'invoking an anti-semitic conspiracy theory'. kass' argument is that he never mentioned soros' ethnicity or religion in the column. not good enough for the woke mob.

to kass' credit, he hasn't bent one inch since this story broke 2 days ago and given the chicago tribune's dwindling (like all newspapers in an internet world) readership..i doubt kass will roll over and the tribune will eventually put him back on page 2, where he belongs.

here's kass' own column about the controversy:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/colum...nty-story.html

Comment

Guests on Fox News aren't even allowed to mention George Soros. They're told that before they go to air. Soros pays NGOs and lawyers to go after and smear anyone who targets him. I think he's worse than the Koch brothers, an absolute cancer on democracy in Eastern Europe and now increasingly in the West.

Comment

Working...
                              X