PC and Multiculturalism, Pluralism and Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC and Multiculturalism, Pluralism and Madness

well, kudos to the australian cartoonist/newspaper that defended a cartoon that brought out the SJWs in the usa. looks as though the cartoonist was threatened on social media and the SJWs look like muslim fundamentalists threatening european cartoonists and satirists.

the australians have it right, if you criticize/satirize a minority, you're a monster. PC.

last week, a black american football player told the world that he could master hockey in 6 months. code for: i'm black, i'm a better athlete than whites that play a white sport. no real mention of this in sport media...though, some hockey players responded...without mentioning race. the american sport media has decided that the australian is the bad guy and needs to get severely scolded.

We also had Nike feature Colin Kaepernick in their ad's in regards to sacrificing everything and yada yada yada. Unfortunately, major cultural forces control large and influential sectors of everyday life. The media is almost entirely bias and journalism is no longer reputable as reporters make puff pieces and focus more on the headlines rather than the substance. Lies being made up about anything conservative. In the western world, anyone who believes in borders and the rule of law is a fascist.

One can only hope that this trend will die when something happens, but the way we're going there is going to have to be some sort of major event to jump start change to normalcy.

Comment

kaepernick...the guy wore socks depicting cops as pigs. enough, right there. the excuse making in a PC world.

Comment

I remember years ago I was walking through an area of Athens full of drugs, Pakistanis, prostitutes and graffiti. Came back to the hotel buzzing about what the fuck I just witnessed. Asked the guy at reception why the area was such a shit-hole. From the moment I told him I could see he was a KKE aficionado - he looked bemused at my bemusement. He simply looked at me like I was a fascist and said 'there is nothing wrong with a pluralistic area.' That was the first time I heard the word pluralism.

Comment

This whole movement is a bunch of misfit losers banding together to try and take control of western society from the people who made it.

Ugly, fat, manly looking feminists complaining about women being oppressed and sexualised. Funny how the women who are actually sexualised don't have a problem with it. They just secretly hate men because none will date them and have to hide it under the guise of feminism.

Soy Boy pussies who hate confident and successful men. They're so insecure that they even hate their own white race.

Fags and trannies. Trying to normalise their perversions and sexualise kids.

Unsuccessful people from minority backgrounds who have to blame every set back on the oppressive white man instead of looking at their own failures.

All of it is based on virtue signalling, let's just be seen to be doing the moral thing regardless of the outcome.

Let's let migrants swarm into our cities. No need to plan how to integrate them and stop them from committing crimes and terrorism. No need to worry that Islam is at odds with our progressive feminist views.

Let's teach children it's good to be trans. Regardless of all the warnings by paediatricians that living an artificial life as the opposite sex is damaging for mental health and increases suicide rates.

Let's cast women and minorities for previously white male characters. It doesn't matter that nobody will want to watch it or that we don't have any stories to tell of our own, we'd rather take yours.

Comment

Taxman you said it all mate! Spot on

Twitter is prob the worst, some of the shit I read there every day by lefties is outrages

World has gona mad but great to see people sticking it back to the stupid snowflake PC brigade

Comment

• Filikieteria1821
              Filikieteria1821 commented
              Editing a comment
              On multiple occasions I've debated deactivating twitter because they don't even bother hiding their bias as they shadow ban conservative accounts and promote leftist accounts. Social media cannot operate independently because clearly in times like these, the tech and media giants use it to their advantage to change the social landscape

Example from yesterday - Google has a Remembrance of 9/11 link on its homepage - you click on the link and the first two top stories have trump as the picture and of course both stories come from CNN.

Google is in bed with CNN who's in bed with Facebook whos in bed with Twitter and it goes on and on. These media giants control so much of public discourse that it has spiraled out of control. These entities control peoples perception, and as such have split society into two camps.

The divide and conquer is real in the west.

Also, here Tucker Carlson uncovers Google trying to sway elections by changing what's trending in their bid to raise hispanic voting for the democratic party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7iPJMCxOZY

Also, and this is long overdue - Jeff Sessions is open to investigating the practices of these media giants.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...l-media-giants

Last edited by Filikieteria1821; 09-12-2018, 01:10 PM.

Comment

I'm literallllly shakking. Just further confirmation that all white people--not some, all--are racist bigots. I'm glad you're all dying off, you genocidal fascists! Now excuse me while I have sex with my trans-cat, Larissa (formerly Larry, my pet Labrador).

Comment

Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
                I'm literallllly shakking. Just further confirmation that all white people--not some, all--are racist bigots. I'm glad you're all dying off, you genocidal fascists! Now excuse me while I have sex with my trans-cat, Larissa (formerly Larry, my pet Labrador).
                Is Larissa also 'Genderqueer?'

Thank VICE for that one..

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/3...lingerie-model

Comment

• Don Giovanni
                  Don Giovanni commented
                  Editing a comment
                  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo! We're speciesqueer, you cisgendered, fascist, anti-feline scum. I'm going to report you to the cops, even though I think all cops are racist and out to kill black people. Those KKK pigs are still there to protect me against microaggressions and any speech I disagree with, no matter how frivolous my reasoning.

A Washington Post article - Opinion: Another hurricane is about to batter our coast. Trump is complicit

News to everyone, Trump has officially surpassed human powers and is now able to control weather patterns!!!

Won't bother putting the link or the content so as to not give the washington post an extra click.

Jeff Bezos must be so proud

Comment

Filikieteria1821 Great points

The media agenda is indeed scary, for folk like us, we can see right through it and I’m glad to say many people have woken up to this.

Mainstream media and journalism is starting to get quit a bad rep for itself with the silly stuff they publish and promote.

It’s just a shame so many vonrable younger folk get so sucked into it

Comment

• Filikieteria1821
                    Filikieteria1821 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The younger generation is consumed by tech. Just today I was taking the train to work and these 2 12-13 year old teenage girls looked like hippies, so consumed by their iphones and snapchat. This is what the younger generation is all about.

Have a hard time believing these people will vote for anything conservative which is why I fear for the future. At one point do we reverse course on this trend or is it too late.

Indeed mainstream media and journalism has gotten a bad rap, but they also get plenty of clicks from people who read the news and take its word as gospel. My voting decision in 2016 was more influenced by wikileaks and 3rd party news sources than any mainstream source, but I'm scared that a younger generation who are more concerned about taking selfies will ruin things.

I heard the cartoonist himself interviewed on Melbourne radio, He spoke well....he Also mentioned that 'punching down' is a huge issue...and considered a NO NO..I get that too..

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
                    Filikieteria1821 Great points

The media agenda is indeed scary, for folk like us, we can see right through it and I’m glad to say many people have woken up to this.

Mainstream media and journalism is starting to get quit a bad rep for itself with the silly stuff they publish and promote.

It’s just a shame so many vonrable younger folk get so sucked into it
                    There's usually such a discrepancy between media articles and reader comments. Obviously SJWs exist in everyday life but they're not as widespread as the media would have us believe.

This is is an agenda being enforced on us as opposed to coming from below.

Comment

the media is still talking about the 'jogger' and now an 11 year old black girl from south carolina that claims a 'racist' white woman assaulted her and accused her of stealing her mail.

the media stopped talking about the female letter carrier gunned down over a stimulus check and now this - not the first time i have read or heard about this. a 75 year old white man in a nursing home was attacked by a 20 year old animal. seems as if the animal gave the old man 75 birthday punches. the suspect recorded the beating and posted the video online, only to have concerned viewers call the police. apparently, the nursing home staff believe that cuts, blood, gashes and bruises on your face and head are typical skin issues for senior citizens.

the reason this is significant is because the suspect in this case has made online posts about 'blacks ruling white people' and this attack has not been condemned as a hate crime.

Comment

Wtf.....

Comment

Working...
                        X