Nations League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nations League

England just beat Croatia 2-1, coming back from a goal down. England have looked good and we're very unlucky to have lost to Spain.

So far England and Portugal are the only sides to have secured a final four place. Portugal managed to win they're group without losing any matches and without Cristiano Ronaldo.

Belgium and Netherlands are a shoe-in. All Belgium and Netherlands need is a draw and they're through. France or Switzerland may progress, but it's out of France's hands and I can't see Switzerland beating Belgium.

I think the Dutch will win the final four come June of next year. Without a doubt the best national side on the planet right now. The best Dutch side I've seen since 2008.

I can't believe Switzerland came back from two goals down to win 5-2! Once Switzerland went up 3-2, the game had tilted in their favor. It was the Wales loss all over again. Let's hope the Dutch compound German misery today. I'd love to see an England v Netherlands final. That would be a great, open contest.

Comment

With you on that.

Comment

Working...
      X