This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Squads

Fetfa returns to the Greek NT after 3 years away.

https://www.sport24.gr/football/ella...e.5331403.html

2 good inclusions! I actually don’t mind if Lazaros misses out, form is not there and he has not made any impact.

As much as I hate that Mantalos is out, we could see a winger play on the wing with Fortounis in the middle but I hope it’s not Bakasetas which I bet it is lol

Comment

Hopefully Fetfatzidis starts one of these next few matches. He is needed for sure. I'd like to see Mantalos in the middle for once. But it does seem he does better on the left wing than on the right wing. Does anyone agree or disagree?

Comment

If Fetfa starts any game (next two games) I’ll change my avatar to Fetfa in an OSFP jersey for a week!

You also won’t see Mantalos play as he is injured. He is a very skillful player

Comment

How's Fetfa done for Olympiacos?

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
            How's Fetfa done for Olympiacos?
            In the main excellent up until the aek miss where olympiacos fans decided to humiliate and insult him for the last two days.

Comment

I do see him coming on as an impact sub at a minimum. We'll probably need him to come on as Fortounis tires, which he usually does after 70 minutes.

Comment

Official Squad:

3 Keepers: Μπάρκας, Πασχαλάκης, Βλαχοδήμος

4 CBs: Μανωλάς, Παπασταθόπουλος, Σιόβας, Λαμπρόπουλος

4 FBs: Μπακάκης, Τοροσίδης, Κούτρης, Γιαννούλης

4 CMs: Σάμαρης, Μπουχαλάκης, Κουρμπέλης, Ζέκα

6 Wingers/ AM: Μασούρας, Μάνταλος, Πέλκας, Μπακασέτας, Φορτούνης, Καρέλης

2 Strikers: Μήτρογλου, Κουλούρης.

Far more balance than before. Massive that he has had the balls to go against the EPO, media and hidden powers.. and remove Tziolis, Tzavellas and Karnezis.

Comment

Wasn't sure I'd ever see the day where Tziolis, Karnezis and Tsavellas would all be left out....perhaps new beginnings for the NT?

Comment

Paschalakis, Giannoulis, Masouras, Koulouris, and Bakesetas have no business on the NT.

Koulouris should be with u21s, helping them to qualify for the u21 Euro. The u21s need him there, not on the NT bench watching from the sidelines for two pointless matches.

How is Fetfatzidis not on the team, but Bakasetas and Masouras get on? Even Pelkas and Mantalos don't deserve places over Fetfatzidis. It was Pelkas who selfishly took shot instead of playing a 1-2 with Fortounis for what would have been a sure goal in the Finland loss. Fetfatzidis would never have done that. Masouras has an awful touch and can't cross. Bakasetas is even worse than Masouras.

Karnezis should be on the team. He's a good choice for back-up to Vlahodimos. Paschalakis has a lot more to do to warrant a place on the NT and his performance in PAOK's capitulation to Benfica is still fresh in the memory. This smells like the EPO/coach throwing PAOK a bone, the third string keeper, putting one of theirs on the NT to keep them happy. Even Barkas doesn't deserve a place over Karnezis.

Comment

Mantalos, Pelkas and Bakasetas don’t deserve to be called up. They haven’t performed and need to be taught a lesson by dropping them out of the team completely. Fetfa and Lazaros should be there instead. I’m happy to see Siovas, Koutris and Vlachodimos in the side. This is a good start if you ask me. Just like Reaper said it is more balanced but I just wish Bakasetas wasn’t there.

Comment

Bakasetas is not even fully fit - that is what makes his inclusion strange. Fetfa should have the call. Paschalakis leaks goals.

Vlaxo is not the finished article but I am willing to give him a year as NT starter to try and get some aura around him and chemistry with the two CBs.

Comment

Paschalakis should be 3rd choice anyway. I noticed Bakasetas wasn’t playing against Bayern. If he is still injured then I see Lazaros taking his spot instead of Fetfa when it should be Fetfa taking his spot.

Vlacho is better than Karnezis that’s for sure. It’s very strange how Giannoulis got the call over Lykogiannis aswell.

Comment

Lykogiannis and Stafyllidis are just coming back from injuries and have zero game time.

is fully (match) fit they would be our two LB options ahead of all others..

Donis
                            Retsos
                            K.Pap are also certain call ups when not injured.

Comment

Agree and disagree with many of the comments.

I think Mantalos needs to be there for attacking cm position.

Dunno how Bakasetas is there when he is still injured whilst Fetfatzidis is doing so well for OSFP.

Lazaros deserves a call over Karelis, I really like the CM picks with no Tziolis!

Havent seen much of Masouras so dunno, but again we got players in decent form playing in Europe that prob should get picked.

Love the inclusion of Koutris no Tzavellas

Comment

Working...
                              X