• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently this is BS but let’s see, I hope he goes elsewhere

Comment

Mitroglou to Aris. Great buy for them.

Comment

Looking forward to how that pans out, will be great to see Mitro in action again. A shame Fetfa is no longer there, they used to combine well

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
          Looking forward to how that pans out, will be great to see Mitro in action again. A shame Fetfa is no longer there, they used to combine well
          Yeah would’ve been great if Fetfa stayed.

Comment

Tasos Douvikas has signed for Utrecht in the Eredivisie. Decent move for him, but I was actually hoping he would move to a better league like Spain or even Italy. But maybe for the moment this move is the right move in a league where most Greeks do well in. Maybe in the future he can get a good deal in Spain or the top 5 leagues.

Comment

Maybe he had one eye on impressing the untouchable VS with this move.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                Maybe he had one eye on impressing the untouchable VS with this move.
                I believe he’s got something special. Greece don’t have a striker like him. I like him, I think he can make a good career. JVS needs to learn what hasn’t worked and try something else. Otherwise he won’t have a job and players like Bakakis and Bakasetas won’t save him.

Comment

Working...
                X