New Logo of the Greek football club "Lamia F.C.".png

AEK vs Lamia

Date - Sunday, 27th September 2020

Venue - OAKA, Athens

Competition - Super League

Round - 3

Time - 20:30 (Greece time)

Thanks for posting Dikefale!

Carera has rested a lot, good to see Mantalos starting for that creative spark. Simply must win and get some confidence for Wolfsburg. Hnid, Lopez and Bakakis all in, hopefully they gel!

PAME!!

Comment

Interesting little fact, we haven’t scored in the first half in our last 5 matches... see how we go in this one as it would be ideal

Comment

Jesus thats pretty crazy, win would be ideal going into the Wolfsburg game, we have yet to play at OAKA so this game came at a good time.

Hopefully not injuries..

Comment

Comfortable 3-0 win. Good to see players rotated and others given a chance. Have to admit our front 3 today were so lively compared to the front 3 against St.Gallen. García,Krsticic and Enobakare the scorers. Now for Wolfsburg.

Comment

Nice win. Maxairas looked good, good to have an extra option on the wing, and a young Greek.

Ansarifard missed a sitter. One of those that is unmissable.

Comment

Maxairas was very good, speedy and not scared to take a player on.

Also thought Shakov did well on his debut.

I think the cross that came in to Ansarifard was a little over hit and he prob didn’t expect it either but it didn’t look good on replay. I honestly prefer him over Oliveira right now, he’s very mobile and tries to make something happen, where as Oliveira is a lazy 9.

The good thing this season is we have depth in pretty much all areas over the park except CB.

Comment

Good to get the win, another clean sheet and some more game time and confidence for our new players heading into Wolfsburg. It looks like we dominated!

Comment

I was very impressed with Macharias! And Garcia was good too.

Ansarifad is very good with both feet, I like what he offers

Comment

I don’t remember an AEK side with this much depth in the front 3rd. Finally we have options and good ones at that. Ansarifard has impressed me, he gives it his all. I hope he gets the nod ahead of Oliveira if it comes down to either one of them being our starting 9 against Wolfsburg. I personally can’t see García being left out of the 11, and surely Livagia will start. If he does with the 3 against St.Gallen (Livagia - Oliveira - Ansarifard) I really hope the first two get their shit together as they were very poor.

Comment

Working...
                    X