AEK in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
    Ref didn't help and damaged AEK but AEK showing once again.. and perhaps eternally.. that when you dont spend money - you suffer.

AEK finished 30 points behind Olympiacos last season. 30. And Tiger's response? A lineup with Svarnas and Bakakis again? Olympiacos B has better players..

Is there any point that anyone can envision that the fans express to Tiger that he is a tight arse and is damaging the club - or has the new stadium bought him immunity?
    And what good is a stadium when the home team you've assembled play like.... shite?

Guys like Tiger don't hear shit; they've got too many gold bricks shoved up their arse and ears to listen to anybody. Is it better to be solvent with a new stadium? Ask Spurs I guess lol.

Comment

Η ΑΕΚ έχασε με 2-1 από Βελέζ στο Σεράγεβο, στο πρώτο ματς του β' προκριματικού γύρου του Conference League και τώρα τρέχει για την ανατροπή

Comment

Far out… and away goals don’t count now… so we need to win by two goals in Athens

I’ve read we were pretty poor

Comment

We should still go through if we are good enough. The first goal was a worldie but we didn't create enough. Some woeful defending in the second half that also lead to the second goal.

As I said, yesterday was the best day to be an AEK supporter, now the reality has set in.

Elfsborg won 4-0 so they are through.
          Woeful results for the Greek coefficient with us and Aris losing. The league as a whole is shit, maybe everyone still has late 90s, early 00s expectations

Comment

We really dont play well with 2 CDMs when its Shakof and Simanski, or unless Galanopoulos is there... I also read we had a tone of silly turn overs - this has been in our game for far too long and panicked many times when we didnt need to... I am not sure if the 4-2-3-1 is for us... anyway, long way to go yet, Greek teams always suck in July

Comment

”Το καλύτερο, έρχεται στη συνέχεια. «Γνωρίζω πολύ καλά όλα τα λάθη που έχουν γίνει και θα τα διορθώσω άμεσα. Θα τα αλλάξω όλα για να ξαναγίνει η ΑΕΚ πρώτη και αν χρειαστεί θα σας αλλάξω και όλους! Δεν θα μείνει τίποτα ίδιο, καταλάβετέ το. Το καλοκαίρι θα αλλάξουν όλα.. Προσέξτε για να τα καταλάβετε

Αν δεν το καταλάβατε, το καλοκαίρι πέρασε. Η νέα σεζόν άρχισε. Ο Μελισσανίδης τα... άλλαξε όλα. Προσέξτε για να τα καταλάβετε.

Στον αγώνα με την Βελέζ, ο Τσιντώτας (περσινός) ήταν κάτω από τα δοκάρια. Στην άμυνα ήταν οι Μπακάκης, Λόπες, Σβάρνας (περσινοί) και μοναδικός νέος ο Τζαβέλλας! Στα χαφ, Σιμάνσκι, Σάκχοφ και Μάνταλος. Όλοι τους περσινοί.

Μπροστά, Αλμπάνης, Γκαρσία και Ανσαριφάρντ. Όλοι περσινοί. Δέκα στους έντεκα δηλαδή, από αυτούς που θα άλλαζε ο Μελισσανίδης. Από τους περσινούς. Από τους... ξεφτίλες, όπως ο ίδιος τους αποκαλούσε!"

Comment

It was a poor performance overall. Scored early and thought we would go on with it but their first was a ripper and then we had a clear goal disallowed.

All our signings were on the bench which didn’t help, but still than team should’ve done better.

Velez wanted it more, won every tackle and first ball.

Big turn around needed in Athens.

Comment

Huge game tonight I feel. Getting knocked out could derail our season, especially with fans! Need to score early. I can't see us keeping a clean sheet which is an issue. Simply must win. PAME AEK!

Comment

Beaten by Bosnians..

To be fair, it is what most the AEK fans wanted. Tsiartas as B team manager? WAR!!
                    Tiger making sure you finish another 30 points behind Oly again and get humiliated in Europe by some Bosnians? Meh.. At least Tsiartas is not B team coach. The fans deserve this for their warped ideology.

Comment

I'm absolutely disgusted... seems any team we or most teams play against now is a huge challenge... we really should have put away our chances on the field and not gotten to penalties... Aris is out also... the disaster Euro campaigns continue for both clubs.

Of course the away goal rule works against us with this modern football change.

Comment

Gutted. I guess when you don't assemble a team until the last minute, what do you expect? In fairness we dominated, their keeper made so many saves. Removing away goals ultimately sent us out.

Hopefully the squad is given time rather than the usual sack the coach in December.

Olympiakos better get use to Europa, with Aris and AEK going out, our coefficient will be fucked. The league needs to be stronger with more local talent, end of story

Comment

Amorgos, the Superleague is not what it use to be. Everyone needs to lower expectations. When was the last time the 4th team made it to Europa? The league has followed the countries economic state. Unfortunately if you don't spend, you can't compete

Comment

We played well for the most part but just couldnt put away our chances, a common theme the last few years.

Such a frustrating game with the Bosniams wasting time after 5 mins.

Araujo should have had at least 2 in the first half. Karim should have finished his chance in extra time.

Poor penalties too, overall a night to forget - again.

No progress can be made when u use the same formula that didnt work previously, the fact our LB is Lopez and RB is Bakakis says it all.

Comment

This goes to show you that Greek football has gone backwards. We can’t even beat teams in leagues lower than us. Once again Olympiakos have to do the heavy lifting for Greece and hopefully PAOK does something to help aswell. To be honest, AEK made awful transfer decisions and Tiger is being tight about it. With the stadium coming along you’d think you would make this team better than last season but it seems more of the same and worse. Aris, AEK, PAO and PAOK need to look at Olympiakos as inspiration. The only team actually making things happen for Greece.

Comment

If every team had the millions in football profits from Champions League football for over 20 years like Olympiakos, I am sure we would all be in a different state.

I dont think our transfers were awful, and we made enough chances to win at least 2-0 but sadly didnt finish, I am thinking though we need more than just 4 attacking minded players starting and upgrades at R & L back.

Comment

Working...
                                X