Atromitos vs AEK

Date - Sunday, 4th October 2020

Venue - Peristeri Stadium, Peristeri

Competition - Super League

Round - 4

Time - 21:45 (Greece time)

Just tuned in. We are 1-0 down & a red card too!! 44th min

Comment

Mantalos with the red. The Atromitos goal by Goutas highlights Svarnas’s weaknesses in strength on 1:1’s imo

Comment

Second half under way, we got only two attackers out there and Atromitos is dominating

Comment

Where is Albanis?? Get Macharias on ASAP, we are just staring at defeat

Comment

1-0 FT Atromitos

We were very bad and didn’t look like scoring. Ansarifard moved out wide when Oliveira came on, dunno why Macharias wasn’t used

Comment

Lopez injured, looks like an ankle

Comment

To make things worse, Levi Garcia did a hamstring from the looks of it and If it is that he has torn it bad

Comment

Wrong line up from the get go. García was taken out in a bad way, hopefully its nothing too major as he looked in pain.

Soft goal to concede also, Svarnas lost his man.

Mantalos red, personally I didn’t think it was a red, yellow at best, it wasn’t intentional.

Overall we were very very poor. Where was enobakare and albanis? Although atromitos has been our bogey team we just didn’t turn up to play today. Livagia needs to wake the fuck up, his performances lately have been shit.

Comment

Enobakare, Albanis & Macharias... all needed today all fresh, none to be seen

Comment

Did anyone see how we celebrated in the rooms after Wolfsberg? We were always going to be flat for this one.

Mantalos not a red for me. Not malicious, going for the ball. The Garcia hamstring looks bad, high up. Hopefully no surgery but looks more than your 3 or 4 weeks.

Svarnas is young and will keep getting better. Disappointing and an opportunity lost, we still created a lot of half chances so will hopefully be better for it in the long run, a good reality check.

Comment

Players were definitely fatigued. Oly dropped points so would have been perfect time to go into the break with a W but sure look, I think the lads deserve a break after Wolfsburg.

Hopefully L.Garcia is not as bad as it looks, we will find out today.

Enobakhare nowhere to be seen, very strange.

I never want to see Mantalos & Livaja on the wings again, we shouldn't have too with the players at our disposal.

Comment

It never fails--a weekend when we can take a huge leap in the standings and still have a game at hand and this happens. Fucking Atromitos. My only hope is that the other big cheeses can drop more points as the season progresses.

Comment

Working...
                          X