Clear All

• AEK vs Apollon Smyrnis

AEK vs Apollon Smyrni

Date - Wednesday, 20th January 2021

Venue - OAKA, Athens

Competition - Greek Cup

Round - 1st Round

Time - 21:30 (Greece time)

Comfortable win although we weren’t fantastic. Great to see Symanski back and also scoring, don’t understand why he wasn’t used at all under Carrera, the kids a beast.

Laci for a young kid has looked good so far, very calm and composed, hope he keeps it going.

Comment

Szymasnki was injured a lot from what I can remember. If he can keep fit and continue scoring (he has missed some sitters) he will be one of our best.

Comment

Laci has been very impressive

We did well, I thought Albanis was particularly good today as was Galanopoulos and Lopez.

I also liked Randoja at RB

Comment

Originally posted by Dikefale11 View Post
          Szymasnki was injured a lot from what I can remember. If he can keep fit and continue scoring (he has missed some sitters) he will be one of our best.
          even when he came back from injury he was ant used at all, Carrera always went Simoes,Shakov & Krsticic. Symanski is a johanasen style player but gets more into the box than johanssen did, he can be a handy player for us. And yes agree he’s missed a few sitters that’s for sure.

Comment

Symanski is quality but has been injured. Is only 25 and if we keep him long term can be the heart of our team. Was amazing last year!

Comment

Working...
            X