Managers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Managers

You guys really need to stop scraping the barrel.. I mean really.. On the plus, it opens up the environment for a return of Bakasetas to your club.

Η ΑΕΚ σε ανοιχτή γραμμή με τον Τζον Φαν'τ Σχιπ για την άμεση διαδοχή του Αργύρη Γιαννίκη στον «κιτρινόμαυρο» πάγκο

I would rather Cardoso....

Comment

Offer Bielsa whatever he wants.

Comment

Even El Loco Bielsa isn't crazy enough to come to us right now..

Comment

Why not? Newest stadium in Europe and the chance to make signings in the summer. Just sack Kone not to put him off.

Try and leak the name to the press.

Comment

We need a good defense and Bielsa's forte is not the backline in the slightest. No chance.

Comment

Just take out Tzavellas... he was always going to leak goals.

Comment

Tiger really despises AEK fans doesn't he..

Ο Αργύρης Γιαννίκης είναι... τελειωμένος και ο Ολλανδός Φαν'τ Σχιπ είναι η πιο δυνατή περίπτωση για να τον διαδεχθεί στην Ενωση

Comment

I think Kone and Papadimitrou need replacing first before a manager...

Giannikis officialy done. Ofrydopoulos caretaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                    Just take out Tzavellas... he was always going to leak goals.
                    Vranjes is even worse

Comment

Correct Dikefale..

Thing is, your next manager will be crowned with the the newest stadium in Europe. That would be enough to get a Bielsa, Löw (picks his nose and eats it), Zidane etc etc.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/trai...iner/statistik

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                        Correct Dikefale..

Thing is, your next manager will be crowned with the the newest stadium in Europe. That would be enough to get a Bielsa, Löw (picks his nose and eats it), Zidane etc etc.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/trai...iner/statistik
                        It's funny but for years the story was when Klinsmann took over the German national team, Low was the actual tactician, which was supposedly proven when he coached them to the WC in 2014. Truth be told he was kind of like Santos who only made changes when they were forced on him, and if it worked then it made him look like a genius. Following Euro 2016, he should have just quit the team, although the blame in that tournament really falls on Schweinsteiger who gave up that shit penalty against France. Prior to that handball, Germany played like 2010 Barcelona for almost 30 minutes and looked a sure thing for the final.

By the time Russia 2018 was about, he had no fucking clue as to what to do with that team; the same way Vogts stupidly kept Brehme and Mattheus who were too fucking old by '94 and Germany was humiliated by Bulgaria. Low brought Khedira, Ozil, and a few others past it then for some reason had the play a high line without the players with the necessary speed to catch runners on a breakaway. The Euro 2020 tourney was another debacle. No Low for us, please--he's proven he's a complete tosser. Besides he isn't coaching AEK even if the stadium was made out of snot.

Zidane isn't going with any Greek team when he's coached Real Madrid to such success. Maybe when he's 80.

I'm honestly stuck for choices but then again the standard of play in the league is so piss poor I don't know what talent people expect to come to Greece to coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Greekfreak View Post
                          Besides he isn't coaching AEK even if the stadium was made out of snot.
                          Perhaps the greatest quote in the history of these forums.

Comment

What coach would you guys like to get?

Comment

Looks like it could be Rudi Garcia… my memories with him at Roma are ok, I know some French dudes who say he is bit of a nut but their opinions are always extreme lol

Comment

Working...
                              X