Greek Cup 2022/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greek Cup 2022/23

We haven't won the Cup since 2016 and we kick off this campaign with PAS Giannena at OPAP Arena this Thursday!

I am guessing we will see some fringe players get more time as Almeyda has generally been playing the same 11 in league matches

Yeah keen to see Sidibe play. Hopefully Galanopoulos is fit enough to play.

Comment

He was in the squad for Atromitos so he will def get some playing time, I really would love to see some new combinations given a try

Comment

2 - 0 win over Giannina. I didn't watch, but a clean sheet, Araujo looked sharper which is good. Elliason looks like a great pick up as well!

Comment

Good win, credit to PAS who also played some good football.

I loved that Kosidis got a goal and Mantalos too in the new stadium. Sidibe made his debut and looks real good at RB.

I was wondering about Macheras. he would do really well in this system.

I will be very happy if Gacinovic is removed from corner duty... they all suck

Comment

3-0 over Oly

Comment

Big game from Sidibe

Bigger win

AEKoleole

Comment

Smashing win in a hectic week!! Omadara, still plentu of imporvemnet I think but we are looking good, surley we will get to the final

Comment

After the biggest merry go round ever - back to Volos with no fans

Comment

Less then 24 hours to go as we look for just our 3rd double ever

Comment

This is where I find decent streams these days. Bookmark it at your convenience, boys.

https://soccerstreams100.io/

Comment

Double Complete. 2-0 What a year!

Comment

Fuck me. Set my alarm for 2am to watch the game, slept through it, woke up 75 minutes later to find we were up 1-0 with a man down, but didn't realized Rota had been sent off so early.

That's the definition of dominance, guys--to play 84 minutes with a handicap and lead the entire way through not to mention rub salt in the wound with an insurance goal? Phenomenal season and we peaked at the right time.

Got this done in Feb when the wife and I went to Bali for vacation and considering getting something in Vietnam this summer to commemorate this double, since the last time it happened I was three lol. Any ideas? I have an AEK crest above this but I was thinking some text instead.

Click image for larger version  Name:	326068179_463566002486014_4121265333403682660_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	105.1 KB ID:	16171

Comment

Working...
                          X