X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agia Sophia Stadium

Stadium talk.

New boutique opening at Agia Sophia soon!

Comment

What a difference in 1 year

http://www.aek365.com/a-610692/dhmat...gera-teixh.htm

Comment

Hardcore unions decided to strike today so no works at the stadium. Problem is there was no vote among the actual workers to strike, just leftists deciding there would be a strike.. So most the workers arrived today as normal just to be told by security teams employed by the unionists to go home at the gates..

http://sportdog.gr/sports/podosfairo...remizontai-ola

Comment

That’s the best there was no vote for the strike hahaha ah re Greece how far you’ve fallen.

They can have a day off,work seems ahead of schedule from what I saw so a day won’t hurt us.

Comment

Awesome video, the stadium is taking shape now

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t5IkqT...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Still hard to believe that this is actually happening, I'm jist waiting for somebody to come out whrn it is eventually fully complete and say we need one more licence/signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Dikefale11 View Post
                Still hard to believe that this is actually happening, I'm jist waiting for somebody to come out whrn it is eventually fully complete and say we need one more licence/signature.

Yea, minute it is finished it fails a safety test and has to be closed indefinitely.

Comment

I don’t think Meli will allow any room for error or fuck up, this stadium being built will put him in AEKs history forever.

That video is so good, the end shot from right above gave me goosebumps. So much work has been done since I was there in October, they’re definitely ahead of schedule.

Comment

A worker died today falling from scaffolding at one of the pillars in the stadium.

May he rest in peace.

Comment

Such horrible news :( May he RIP

Comment

Terrible news RIP

Comment

Yeah that's awful news. I feel bad for his family, and hope AEK do something special for them.

Comment

Very sad news for the worker....

As for the stadium...will it be used before the original Agia Sphia celebrates its 2000th Birthday ??

I saw some photos online.few months ago....not sure how up to date they are..but work is very very slow....after the last bunch I saw..

Comment

It's actually ahead of schedule from what I'm aware, in line to be used from 20/21 season.

Comment

Working...
                              X