X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Just imagine the chaos once the stadium is ready. I can’t wait!!!

Comment

Its going to be crazy. OAKA was pretty loud yesterday with it not being even half full and open. Can only imagine what Agia Sophia will be like when its full and the roof being the way it is can keep more of the noise in.

January 2021 is the target to move in I read.

Comment

New Stadium is already looking awesome!

After its creation, it will become the third ''football temple'' of the nation after Karaiskakis and Toumba...

Looking forward!

Comment

Work has begun on the underground, the final piece of the jigsaw, roads in NF have been closed off;

And here we have our stadium the other night;

Comment

Is work still going on there during the virus pandemic Dikafele?

Comment

It looks like it is yeah

Comment

Spring 2021 is the expected date...Would be nice to lift the 20-21 Superleague title there!

Comment

The night pic is amazing

Comment

Suites:

https://www.sport24.gr/football/omad...a.5701941.html

Comment

Honestly if you had a chance to pool some money together with a bunch of friends, those suites would be a wicked time.

Comment

I think this stadium alone will lift the Greek league one or two levels. Any league in the world would be happy to have such a facility.

If PAOK, Aris and PAO get new stadiums also - Hellas will not be only the football capital of the Balkans - Hellas will have a superior league to Switzerland, Poland, Austria, Romania, Ukraine etc.

Comment

Yeah a stadium really goes a long way. How we have managed to accomplish what we have all these years playing at OAKA is an achievement in itself.

I still find it hard to believe that this is happening, don't think I ever will until I'm inside.

Comment

I simply can not wait for the end product but most of all the day I am in that venue watching our beloved team

Comment

Working...
                                X