New Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greekfreak View Post
    The first kit reminds me of the 2006 Nike Turkey kit, which I actually bought because it's one of the most comfortable shirts I've ever played in

Comment

3rd kit released today. Imo it is the best if the 3.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	df47f58de42efa186bbcda05362cf80f_741319.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	12380

Yeah its different and will be nice with black shorts. Not sure how often we will get to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dikefale11 View Post
          Click image for larger version

Name:	df47f58de42efa186bbcda05362cf80f_741319.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	12380

Yeah its different and will be nice with black shorts. Not sure how often we will get to use it.
          Will be your 2nd kit in european games.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post

Will be your 2nd kit in european games.
            Hopefully we make the groups otherwise we will never see it haha

Comment

Yuk! That’s ugly! Home kit is way nicer

Comment

Capelli is finished - all signs show we will wear Nike going into Agia Sophia and for the next 3 years.

I would have liked Adidas or Kappa as it has been a long time since we had them but I would have taken anything other than the company that sounds like they should be making hats. Although Nike are simplistic in there designs I like them, sometimes less is more.

Comment

Dam, was hoping for a return to Puma

Comment

Finally no more Capelli. Don’t mind Nike or Adidas but going back to Kappa would be great.

Let’s see what jerseys/kits we get for the new season.

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
                      Dam, was hoping for a return to Puma
                      I know you still love them and I will say that the 2008 line was one of my faves for training swag. I must have bought more of it than any other year.

Click image for larger version  Name:	10658969_10154666005390333_7870630207049674810_o.jpg Views:	0 Size:	26.8 KB ID:	14742

I bought the Italy half-zip from the same year with two-tone blue and it was my all time favourite light jacket. AEK released one without the zipper and I still have a black one and a burgundy one and they're such great layers during the winter that all you need is one of them, a T-shirt, and your winter jacket and you're warm as fuck. Also good in the rain for a short walk and durable like you wouldn't believe. I loved them so much I bought replacements and am storing them away for when the ones in my rotation disintegrate lol.

Click image for larger version  Name:	italy-08-rain-drill_6.jpg Views:	0 Size:	47.6 KB ID:	14743

Comment

I have the AEK jumper also, one version is Addidas & one Puma, agreed, they are excellent

Comment

Great video and jerseys!
                          Last edited by Dikefale11; 07-01-2021, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Great video and the jerseys aren’t too bad either, anything but Capelli again

Comment

Was expecting something unique for the new stadium.

Comment

That will be next season or else mid season

Comment

Working...
                                X