New Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the striped one. Didn't get a great look at the other two.

Comment

I'm not one for apparel review but I'll do so for today. I wasn't going to buy these originally but the AEK FC shop had a 20% off sale and I knew if I waited these would be out of stock again in my size. I think the black was 70 euros cut down to 56 so that sealed the deal for me. The yellow was 50 marked down to 40 which is very reasonable.

The black anthem jacket looks much nicer in pictures and if you have a body like Apollo you get one that fits you snugly lol that isn't the case with me. I had my old Puma zip for over ten years and needed a replacement. So if you're normally an XL, buy the 2XL unless as I said you don't have a belly.

The collar on the black is lower than the yellow jacket--and the material on both is very light so these are definitely spring jackets. They both feel comfortable but I know I'll have to treat the yellow one like it's made of fine china--it will get bobbles like crazy with very little effort.

I presume we'll be switching brands next season but have no idea--I would love for us to go with Adidas. Overall I give them both an 8/10. Nike goes a little too simple but at times simple works.

Click image for larger version  Name:	QCW6525-010_2021-2022_4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	32.4 KB ID:	15715Click image for larger version  Name:	QCW6113-719_3_900x.jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.5 KB ID:	15713

Comment

Nice pick ups. I always find the delivery fee on the site to be crazy high which always puts me off. I still have my Capelli version of the above black but with a hood. The Capelli logo is black which means you need to be pretty close to me to make out...which is a good thing.

I dont mind Nike, I would take it over Capelli any day of the week but I think a return to Adidas would be nice.

Comment

Seems you guys are going to have a tiger print as your main kit next season for some reason.

Comment

Obviously in honour of Melissanidis

Comment

Originally posted by Dikefale11 View Post
              Obviously in honour of Melissanidis
              Yip just realised it.

Comment

I’ve seen some pics that don’t correlated with the one Reaper posted, I prefer the Tiger style to the other one

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wDr37CrdwU

LOL I noticed here and on the website they're selling swag in English that spells "Atens."

In any event, I'm super happy the line looks like shit because it keeps me from wanting to buy any of it this season. I do like that they've brought back burgundy as what seems to be the away kit. One of the training hoodies doesn't look too bad but that tiger print is absolute ass.

Comment

I only saw Athens

Comment

The sponsor always ruins the jersey , at least make it yellow and black rather than red..

Jeep was a nice sponsor, not in your face

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X