Clear All

• AEK vs Panionios

AEK vs Panionios

Date - Sunday, 8th December 2019

Venue - OAKA, Athens

Competition - Superleague Greece

Round - 13

Time - 19:30 (Greece time)

Two teams in very different form at the moment. We are playing like shit and they are on the up. We will be without a real head coach for this so hope for the best.

Comment

I hope our players give it there all to send off Kostenoglou with a nice win

Comment

Goal from oliveira

Comment

A double!

Comment

Hat trick from the spot!

Comment

5-0 FT

Verde finally got one and assisted Mantalos I believe who continued his fine form this season to finish it off.

2nd hat trick of the season for Oliveira!

Nice way to show what we are capable of infront of Carrera who was in the stands with Ivic and Mel.

Comment

Nice way to send off Kostenoglou. This team can be so poor at times then they get a result like this. Oliveira doing what we expect and good to see Verde score today, again I’ll say it he is getting better with each game for all the slack he’s copped, hopefully this goal lifts him even more. Now let’s see what Carrera does with this team.

Comment

From the highlights I saw it was a pretty even game. Looked like everything worked for us and nothing worked for them. Still look very shaky at the back, just improve!!

Good to get the 5-0!

Comment

Yeah could have been very different had Panionios taken there many chances/Barkas not been on top form.

We were very hard to break with Jimenez, we haven't been the same since.

Hopefully Konstenoglou stays on with the Academy or hopefully he gets an offer from a decent team. He gave his all and really helped us out, great servant of the club.

Comment

Very happy we have sent Kostenoglou off like this.

Good performance, Oliveira with some deadly finishing but I think he gets marked easily on some occasions. Wanna see him hold the ball up more, he should be able to do that.

Verde def doing better and a cracker free kick. Mantalos with a great goal also.

Defense is very sus... this is gona get exposed against the better teams so we really need to buy well in Jan.

Comment

Btw, see the goal Oliveira scores that was ruled off side but wasn’t? Where was VAR there? Don’t get it

Comment

Let’s hope Carrera being Italian fixes the defence as iv always said going forward isn’t our issue it’s when teams attack us that’s a worry.

I don’t get that either Amo, VAR is so shit and has so many inconsistencies to it.

Comment

Working...
                          X