UEFA Champions League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is not logical reason why Martins rotated out some of Oly's most important players for this match yet played them last weekend versus Lamia of all teams. This was one of the 3 matches in this group stage one could hope for a one-loss and they just threw it away. Abysmal.

Comment

• My thoughts are the Super League is the priority and he rested them for the Aris match but in saying that, this was such a critical game for CL and Euro progression.

The better line up could have def won this

Comment

• He was always going to play Meriah sadly. Benzia however... he is an exceptionally limited player that Martins and the Olympiacos staff should have never allowed in the team.

Comment

• I saw the highlights. Bouchalakis is at fault for goals 2 and 3. He's too timid and allows himself to get beat far too easily.

Comment

• I read recently that UEFA is looking into Oly for fans unveiling a "racist" banner. Any details on this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Greekfreak View Post
              I read recently that UEFA is looking into Oly for fans unveiling a "racist" banner. Any details on this?
              No idea, was at the Belgrade game so probably something not supportive of one the Ottoman Colony nations like Kosovo/Albania/Bosnia etc/

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	EF3SRsZXYAUtAJF.jpg:large.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	6794

Click image for larger version

Name:	olympiakos-fans.jpg?w=750&h=500&auto=format&fit=fill&fill=blur.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	140.8 KB
ID:	6795

I don't see anything.

Comment

• Comment

• What a game. Olympiacos played beautiful.

Comment

• What happened at the youth game?

Comment

• Rather unlucky to come away with no points from that... valiant effort!

Dikefale11 Olympiakos hooligans stormed the field and attacked the German fans... very embarrassing once again

Comment

• This is embarrassing for the club and its fans - if you want to be a hooligan go fight the hooligans away from the stadium. The only thing these idiots accomplished is to make Oly fans targets in the return game in Germany - a game where we would have huge support with the number of Greeks there plus those who travelled - and possibly a fan ban in the game against Red Star. Finally they make fools of themselves and more importantly Greek football .

Comment

• In regards to the game - where the hell is this against Panathinaikos?? if we played in the GSL 90% of how we play in the CL and the CL qualifiers we would smash every team 4-0 .

Comment

• The hooligans were desperate for a fight. Instead of joining a boxing club like a normal human, they needed the rush of attacking strangers. They didn't want to damage Olympiacos - or get arrested - so they picked the youth game were they would be no police and no chance of Olympiacos as a club being punished. Pathetic really, but until Greece develops a culture of putting these people in jail, we will see hooliganism continue, across Greece.

Comment

• Yep, these thugs need to get arrested and punished

Comment

Working...
                                X