• Greek CUP 2018-2019

We are in Group C

Kissamikos
    Lerapetra
    Panetolikos
    Panathinaikos

1st game

away to Panetolikos Thus-Sept -27/2018

Game is on at 6pm local time, but how do go about finding tv listings for these cup games? I'm assuming ote sport.

Comment

I believe the game has been cancelled, and will be rescheduled.

Comment

ότσαρης, Ξενόπουλος, Οικονόμου, Χατζηθεοδωρίδης, Αποστολάκης, Θεοχάρης, Παντελάκης, Πούγγουρας, Στάικος, Δώνης, Χατζηγιοβάνης, Τζανδάρης, Κουντουριώτης, Μακέντα, Εμμανουηλίδης, Βέργος, Σέχου, Καμπετσής

Comment

ότσαρης, Πούγγουρας, Παντελάκης, Οικονόμου, Στάικος, Τζανδάρης, Θεόχαρης, Χατζηθεοδωρίδης, Αποστολάκης, Καμπετσής, Βέργος.

missed PK by Staikos

0-0 HT
          Last edited by cocksta; 10-02-2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Another beauty from big MAC! 1 nil PAO.

Comment

very nice finish in a tough spot like what I see from Apostolakis who gave the assist

Comment

Παναιτωλικός - Παναθηναϊκός 0-1 | Στιγμιότυπα Κυπέλλου Ελλάδος (2/10/18)
                https://youtu.be/8itYgMZ6NJs

Today's highlights.

Comment

When was the last time you started a season with this many wins?

Comment

I believe it was the 1994/95 season. PAO started the season with 9 wins.

Comment

It gets better game by game!! These last 2 we showed our mental fortitude to keep it together when it got tricky. Great to see more kids get a go.

Staikos did miss a pen but almost had a top assist if Kampetsis finished.

Donis' subs make a difference again. Sensational finish by Macheda again. Great scenes with the fans.

All this with an all Greek starting 11.

Comment

Bringing in kids that can ball and turning a blind eye to their CV's seems to be working like a charm. Again well done dabizas. We are really fortunate he didn't join a rival after falling out with fouzo.

Anyway i missed the game through travelling. A lot of young kids. For those that saw the game, who else impressed other than Apostolakis?

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                          When was the last time you started a season with this many wins?
                          Double season 2009 6x6

Comment

Kissamikos vs Panathinaikos
                            ενδεκάδα του Παναθηναϊκού: Διούδης, Πούγγουρας, Παντελάκης, Οικονόμου, Αποστολάκης, Χατζηθεοδωρίδης, Κάτσε, Τζανδάρης, Στάικος, Εμμανουηλίδης και Βέργος.

http://www.sportingvideo.com/2018121...3-2115279.html

᾽: ΓΚΟΟΟΛ! Ο Παναθηναϊκός ανοίγει το σκορ με τον Εμμανουηλίδη!

mistake by there GK nice finish
                            Last edited by cocksta; 12-19-2018, 12:39 PM.

Comment

we lost 1-0 To Lamia in the 1st leg

Comment

Working...
                              X