Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAO in Europe

https://www.gazzetta.gr/football/sup...is-o-alafoyzos

I don't think they lift the ban. 1 more season.

Comment

Originally posted by Val View Post
      I don't think they lift the ban. 1 more season.
      Its hard I agree. First of all UEFA has never overturned this type of penalty before, and it would probably stand as a bad example going forward for others penalized, or threaten to be. However PAO was 50 million in debt 2 years ago. That said no team in history after being penalized in the same circumstances as PAO....has managed to pay off debts and settle with all involved. Under this logic Alafouzo is hoping to win them over....having an example of a successful turn around. At this point they're 50/50 on this.

Comment

How did it go?

Comment

The news on this has gone quite cold, no reports on when any decision will be made or any update. I guess Man City has taken up all the financial fair play headlines, pushing us to the bottom of the Uefa's to do pile.

Comment

Originally posted by Kojak View Post
            The news on this has gone quite cold, no reports on when any decision will be made or any update. I guess Man City has taken up all the financial fair play headlines, pushing us to the bottom of the Uefa's to do pile.
            Seems PAO will not be in Europe next season - which I find ridiculous.

https://www.sport24.gr/football/omad...h.5716078.html

Comment

If the quote from Roca is correct, it went from UEFA was open to discussion for return to Europe, then that discussions went well, to nahhhh wait another season because of COVID??

I don't see how COVID should have a affected any decison. PAO either met the requirements/dispensation to return or we didn't.

Comment

Manchester City went to CAS and had the ban overturned. FFP is officially a farce.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
                  Manchester City went to CAS and had the ban overturned. FFP is officially a farce.
                  Is this being reported in Greece?

Comment

I don't see anything relating to Panathinaikos maybe trying something now that Man City took their case to CAS. Last I read anything, Panathinaikos were going to wait until EPO renewed their licenses mainly because UEFA was preoccupied with the pandemic. After that they will reach out to UEFA one last time.

Comment

Working...
                    X