Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAOK vs B̶e̶s̶i̶k̶t̶a̶s̶

What a tie!

They have to make the Champions League this time if they want to be regarded as a big club. This is there chance. They have to make the right signings and look at what Olympiakos have done. If Olympiakos and PAOK are in the Champions League, it will be a huge boost for Greek football.

Comment

Please don’t blow it again... anyone know if fans can go to the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
        Please don’t blow it again... anyone know if fans can go to the game?
        Not fans going to any game in a long time. This game will be behind closed doors.

Comment

Even if they win, they'll be in store for a tough draw in the next round. Olympiacos got a little lucky with how Porto fell to pieces to Krasnodar, a club founded in 2008 that simply caught Porto flat footed.

If they are serious, they need to make better signings, but it looks like they plan to rebuild. A new football director was hired, Olaf Rebbe. It may take time before PAOK build a side strong enough to compete in the UCL.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post

Not fans going to any game in a long time. This game will be behind closed doors.
            Thanks Reaper, wasn’t sure what the go is in Greece or Europe for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post

Thanks Reaper, wasn’t sure what the go is in Greece or Europe for that matter
              Think Poland has been playing games with fans but no one else.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
                Even if they win, they'll be in store for a tough draw in the next round. Olympiacos got a little lucky with how Porto fell to pieces to Krasnodar, a club founded in 2008 that simply caught Porto flat footed.

If they are serious, they need to make better signings, but it looks like they plan to rebuild. A new football director was hired, Olaf Rebbe. It may take time before PAOK build a side strong enough to compete in the UCL.
                The key thing for Greece is if they beat Besiktas they are guaranteed the group stages of Europa League.

Comment

Good point. I think PAOK could make the latter stages of the Europa at least. Either way, I just want to beat those Turkish bastards.

Comment

For once I will support PAOK.

Comment

Tomorrow is the big game. They play at the Toumba!

Comment

Will be on Open Beyond TV in Greece

Comment

€8 mil at stake.

Comment

Big first half for Paok. Giannoulis, Tzolis and Akpom raping the Turks down the left side of the field. Let them get back into the game after the third goal, and Akpom missing the penalty could come back to haunt Paok. Hopefully not, as Besiktas defense, with their high line, are there for the taking with the speedsters Paok have.
                            Last edited by LoneHorseman; 08-25-2020, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Good win for Paok, Besiktas defense were tragic the whole game, Paok were unlucky they didn't score a couple more. My fellow Canadian Kyle Laren gave Paok's CB's fits all game with his pace, but they stood firm in the second half.

Comment

Working...
                              X