News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News

Just lost their main striker. Super League just got interesting!

They're planning to sign Berg in his place. It remains to be seen though.

Comment

Koulouris & Berg the two top names atm

Comment

Berg is a very short term solution...
        there's also a 5 million clause for PAO if he signs for a Greek club.

Comment

Panaxaiki 2
          PAOK 1

First loss in Greek competitions all season.

Comment

Will they ever fix that surface at Patra? It’s horrible

Comment

If Pelkas dosent perform this season he could lose his place. But I think the board want him to play and faith in him as he has the number 10 shirt. He needs to have more confidence and substance in his game and be leading in assists and goals if he wants to get a big move abroad. PAOK won the league while being undefeated and he didn’t have that much influence in it. He needs to step it up or he’ll be out.

Even Gaitanidis (youth player) showed more in his debut and looks like he will earn a place in the squad. Might surpass Limnios and Lamprou down the line. PAOK have a strong team so far and will probably get stronger. All the Greeks in the team have to work even harder if they want a place in this team and a chance at UCL.

Comment

I don’t think it’s that bad with Pelkas re, he did ok last season, PAOK won’t be shipping him out any time soon unless there is a good offer.

Gaitanidis with great debut and goal!

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
                  I don’t think it’s that bad with Pelkas re, he did ok last season, PAOK won’t be shipping him out any time soon unless there is a good offer.

Gaitanidis with great debut and goal!
                  Yeah I think he did ok aswell, he just has to work a bit more harder this season. Has to also pump those numbers up if he wants to get a good offer abroad. I’m a fan of his and I believe there’s more to come from him if he’s willing to improve.

Comment

PAOK remarkably, like they did with Koulouris, are not keen on giving Lamprou a shot so his manager is in Thessaloniki to work out a loan deal ASAP

Comment

Gaitanidis is a leg injury that will require surgery... not good

Comment

PAOK may be removed from the league as punishment for co-owning Xanthi through proxies.

Massive.

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/supe...ai-tis-xanthis

https://www.sport24.gr/football/ella...s.5675269.html

Comment

Won't happen

Comment

ND are already afraid of losing votes in Salonika.

Comment

PAOK are desperate. They are asking for the sports minister to be sacked! Their fans hacked his website and put an Olympiacos badge on it.

Mitsotakis caved. He announced PAOK will not be relegated despite what they did. He stated this is for the cohesion of the country. The Greek government will change the law to make sure PAOK are safe. Savvidis wins again.

https://www.sport24.gr/football/ella...k.5675559.html

Comment

Working...
                              X