Big 5 best summer transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 5 best summer transfers

I made this list for another forum, but it is interesting to have here also. The special signings in red. In order of value and talent so far:

Olympiacos
    Tiquinho 30
    Kunde 26
    Onyekuru 24
    Vaclik 32
    Lopes 25
    Aguibou Camara 20
    Bah 18
    Kane 24
    Pinakas 19
    Karbownik 20

PAOK
    Lucas Taylor 26
    Tzimas 20
    Akpom 25
    Oliveira 29
    Sidcley 28
    Mitrita26
    Kurtic 32

Aris
    Kamara 26
    Iturbe 28
    Lumour 24
    Hajdrovic 29

Fabiano 29
    Jakub Brabec 29
    Mohanad Ali 21

Denis 34
    Ndiaye 30

Panathinaikos
    Kotsiras 28
    Vital 23
    Lundqvist 24
    Palacios 29

Perez 32
    Sarlija 24

AEK
    Mitoglou 21
    Michelin 24
    Le Tallec 31
    Zuber 30
    Jevtić 28

Araujo 29
    Stankovic 28

Vranjes 31
    Parras 23
    Tzavellas 33
    Amrabat 34
    Hajsafi 31

Great list Reaper! I must say though, I’m not a big fan of our clubs making all these signings with foreigners. PAOK and Olympiakos will most likely play with 1 Greek in there starting 11s!! Aris and AEK the same. To me the development in Greece is not at a desired level and with our big clubs signing and playing foreigners it only exposes and damages our Greek players. Would like to see players like Koutsias, Tzimas, Kalogeropoulos, Serpezis, Tzolakis, Giousis and few others burst into to the 1st team and get at least 10-15 games for there respective clubs this season.

It shows that we don’t have talent by signing all these foreigners. I get that we have B teams now but I believe the players I mentioned and some others can hold there own in the super league. Also in a few years time go to better leagues in a few years time. We need to trust our youth a bit more in Greece.

Comment

Working...
    X