Daily Team News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Team News

3-0 win away to Lamia in there 1st game back in the SL.

Also seen they signed Siopis, good signing.

Keen to see how Aris come about this season... some good signs early on

Comment

Siopis is a solid signing for them. I hope they are competitive this season. A club with history like theirs should be in this league no questions asked.

Comment

Watched the highlights... they look good

Comment

They look very good. Will shock a few this season. Siopis is a top signing, as are Diguiny and Hamza Younes.

Comment

Looks like Aris have sacked their coach... a poor move IMO. One of the few teams that played nice football, ok results were not great the last few weeks but was all big games and they are a new team.

I think this could do them more harm than good

Comment

On a bad run atm but definitely more harm than good. They were never going to make top 4-5 in their first season back up.

Comment

Sacked their coach. Big mistake in my view:

https://www.sport24.gr/football/omad...a.5355269.html

Comment

I agree Reap, especially an old and storied team like Aris, who look to regain their place in the upper echelon of Greek football and to see them resort to the usual Greek mentality, especially of bottom tier teams in alot of cases, to this turnstile way of hiring and firing coaches because of SHORT bad stretches of results is self defeating. Besides, because of my admiration for Fetfa, I was hoping Oly might lose and possibly the other coach in the game might of possibly felt Marinakis heat because of his punitive decision in leaving the kid out of the squad. Let's see if he's consistent and shows the same treatment to Laz, who HAS GONE MISSING THE LAST MONTH OR SO!!!

Comment

The endless coaching merry go round of Greece. Pantelidis, straight after his Asteras sacking, to Aris to replace Herrera. Paraschos to Asteras.

Comment

Haha but I just have a feeling he might do ok at Aris

Comment

Atromitos drew today with Apollon (which surprised me).

If Aris win tomorrow, they’ll be in 4th and only 4 points from 2nd (until we play on the day after)

Not bad for a newly promoted team with a limited budget.

Comment

Comment

Hope he does well there

Comment

Wow.

https://m.sport24.gr/football/omades...i.5541780.html

Some excellent work by Aris this transer season.

Comment

Working...
                              X