OFH General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFH General Discussion

Theyve made the 2019-2020 season playoffs and have qualified for next season's Europa League, their first European involvement in 13 years.

They pipped Atromitos, who lost their last three league games. For a team last season that was very nearly relegated (it seemed to me they did some funny business to avoid relegation against island rivals Platanias in two very entertaining play-off games no less), it's pretty amazing how they turned things around and got into Europe. Bravo!

Comment

their Greek-American owners and Georgios Samaras have done an excellent job since taking over. I hope they continue this path... Hrakleio is a large town that can support a good team.

Comment

Wish they had a new stadium plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
          They pipped Atromitos, who lost their last three league games.
          This is incorrect, OFI retained 6th place after some poor results in Jan and Feb, Atromitos won their last two games after a string of terrible results

Comment

• Don Giovanni
            Don Giovanni commented
            Editing a comment
            I stand corrected.

New OFI logo is pretty bad ass:

Comment

Doesn’t look too bad with the black background but generally I’m not a fan, much preferred the original
            Last edited by Amorgos; 08-09-2020, 02:51 AM.

Comment

It kicks ass.

I prefer it to the one they had before:

Comment

Yea, the only weird thing is about this new one is, it reminds me of the Zodiac Killer's hallmark - if the guy was Greek of course..

Comment

Staikos the CM has caught my eye recently. I’ve always thought he was good back when he was at Panathinaikos. Does anyone think he could add some value to the national team, especially at midfield?

Comment

OFI sign Jon Toral.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Toral

Comment

Good signing for them, he has played for decent clubs in England.
                      Last edited by Dean97; 07-13-2021, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X