Jeff Epstein Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Epstein Case

For those who are unaware, Jeff Epstein is a billionaire who entertained a lot of wealthy and powerful people. He charted them flights on his private jet and invited them to his private island. This includes people ranging from Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, and British royal Prince Andrew, among many others. Epstein then attempted to prostitute underage girls to these men for the purposes of blackmail. He also used these under aged girls for his own perverse amusement. It doesn't take much to figure out he might have had a sponsor, likely the state of Israel and/or a sponsor in the US intelligence community.

Recently, the FBI arrested Epstein and raided his Manhattan home. He has been indicted for sexual abuse of dozens of girls. This is the second time he's been arrested on charges of this kind by the FBI. He was arrested back in 2007, but he copped a very favorable plea deal that has since fallen into serious question. That separate case regarding the questionable plea deal has ensnared Trump's labor secretary, Acosta, and there are now calls for his resignation. Acosta was the one responsible for granting Epstein the questionable plea deal that the DOJ is now reviewing.

There is a report circulating that Acosta allegedly told Trump, prior to his appointment to the administration as labor secretary, that the Epstein was an intelligence asset and that he, Acosta, was told to work out a plea deal that prevented details of the case from going public, which would have exposed an intelligence gathering honey-trap operation and scandalized a lot of high-powered people. Personally, there is very little doubt in my mind that Epstein is and was an intelligence asset to the state of Israel as well as other actors in the US. And in all likelihood, the FBI is legalizing Epstein's blackmail, enabling them to use the law to go after selected targets who could be used to put the heat on President Trump.

To complicate matters for President Trump, AG Barr will recuse himself from reviewing the case over the questionable and favorable plea deal that Epstein had struck in 2008. He will however review the case of the more recent abuses that have landed Epstein back in court.

What can we expect? I do expect President Trump's detractors to drag his name through the mud via his past associations with Epstein. I expect the FBI to try and use Epstein's blackmail to intimidate people, probably those closest to President Trump, to turn them into their bitches. Bill Clinton, among many others, will be forced to do some damage control, but I expect the "good" Democrats to receive favorable coverage. I don't really expect Epstein's victims to receive justice, but they should be well compensated in civil lawsuits. And I don't expect a word to be mentioned about Israel's involvement in all this (it would be "anti-Semitic"), but anyone with a brain can put two and two together on that one.

Epstein is the scum of the earth. Another example of a too big to fail individual. If he ends up like Harvey Weinstein it would be great, but I'm not sure he will.

Comment

Epstein setup a "honey trap." This pervert was helping Mossad and the CIA blackmail people. And because the FBI is investigating this, they too are gathering all the blackmail information as "evidence." They can then turnaround and use the law to intimidate people who were caught up in Epstein's sordid web, turn them into their punks. It was a big scam from the get go and I hope it all gets exposed so the public finally demands that the intelligence agencies be made to answer for their abuse of power. They lie us into war, they throw into question the legitimacy of the sitting president, they spy on everyone (in conjunction with big tech), and now they got caught trying to trick people into sex with minors for the purposes of blackmail. They can't keep getting away with this. At some point their war crimes and mass surveillance must be exposed and defeated.

Comment

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ate-lot-people

President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani said on Monday that the Jeffrey Epstein case "is obviously going to implicate a lot of people," adding "I can’t tell you who but it’s not going to end up with just Jeffrey Epstein."

Speaking with Hill.TV, Giuliani said that investigators will undoubtedly focus on Epstein's inner circle, and whether individuals knew or participated in Epstein's sex crimes.

"If you spent this much time with him and he was so involved with these underaged girls — who did you see him with and what was he doing and what did he tell you and what did he say to you and how could you have missed it," said Giuliani. "Maybe some were innocent — maybe some weren’t, but I think they’re going to investigate everybody."

The new charges against Epstein come more than a decade after the sixty-five-year-old pleaded guilty to sex trafficking and was sentenced to 13 months in prison. They have since renewed scrutiny on a 2008 plea deal that was secured in part by outgoing Trump administration Labor Secretary Alex Acosta, who resigned this month over the backlash.

Acosta was a U.S. attorney at the time of Epstein’s conviction for soliciting prostitution from underage girls, and allowed Epstein to serve 13 months in "custody with work release.” -The Hill
        While Epstein's involvement with the Clintons and other famous liberals is well known (A donor to the Clintons, Epstein bragged about co-founding the Clinton Global Initiative at one point), many have questioned President Trump's involvement with the convicted pedophile.

That said, Giuliani's Monday decree suggests the President is most likely in the clear.

Comment

I was reminded recently that Teen Vogue had actually defended/promoted prostitution just this past June to its largely young audience.

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/why-...-is-real-work?

They try to encourage their audience to promote "feminism" by decriminalizing prostitution (or as they call it "sex work," which doesn't always involve "penetration"). I wonder if they'll write a new piece demanding greater action be taken to protect young girls from men like Epstein, isn't that what feminism is really about?

Comment

https://ericmargolis.com/2019/07/the...rap-on-e-71st/

Comment

He tried to kill himself...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...uicide-attempt

Jeffrey Epstein has been found "nearly unconscious in a fetal position inside his New York City jail cell, according to the New York Post, citing sources close to the investigation.

The 66-year-old convicted pedophile is being held in the Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC) in lower Manhattan pending trial. He was found semi-conscious with 'marks on his neck,' according to the report - which adds that investigators are still trying to figure out what happened.

As NBC New York also reports, "Two sources tell News 4 that Epstein may have tried to hang himself,while a third source cautioned that the injuries were not serious and questioned if Epstein might be using it as a way to get a transfer."
              A fourth source told the outlet that assault has not been ruled out - as investigators have questioned former Orange County police officer Nicholas Tartaglione in connection with the incident. Tartaglione was arrested in December 2016 on suspicion of killing four men in an alleged cocaine distribution conspiracy, before burying their bodies in his Otisville yard, according to court records.
              Sources told News 4 investigators questioned Tartaglione, and the former cop claimed not to have seen anything and didn’t touch Epstein, sources said.

The attorney for Tartaglione denied all the claims that his client attacked the financier, saying he and Epstein get along and saw each other recently. -NBC New York
              MCC isolated cell via the Daily Mail
              Epstein was arrested on July 6 for allegedly sex-trafficking minors, and was denied bail on July 18 by US District Judge Richard Berman after prosecutors said he poses an "extraordinary risk of flight" due to his "exorbitant wealth." He has notified the court that he will appeal the decision.

That said, Epstein would likely be in solitary confinement for 23 hours per day, lawyer Andrew Laufer, who has represented MCC inmates, told Reuters earlier this month.

"When you have someone that’s allegedly a sexual predator like Jeffrey Epstein, he’ll need to be in protective custody," said Laufer.

"The sex offenders have a hard time," said former BOP employee Jack Donson. "He’s definitely going to get ostracized."

Comment

Update - Jeff Epstein died on Saturday, and all signs point to this being an incredibly shady incident given the people who knew, and the illegal activities he partook/orchestrated.

The autopsy report has been delayed pending further information

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...er-information

I tend to not be a conspiracy theorist, but he already tried to kill himself, and then was subsequently taken off suicide watch? To me, there were quite a few people who wanted this guy dead.

After all, dead men tell no tales

Comment

Reminds me of this:

Comment

Project Veritas is raising fresh questions on Epstein's apparent suicide. Here's an ABC on-air personality discussing that the story about Epstein and a story on him that was killed three years ago! Why did ABC kill the story? And who killed it?

Comment

You guys seen this?

Comment

Common man you in your late 30s. No need to swear on your first thread title. It wont help create any extra outrage. We all seasoned politicos on here. This is a laid back place, not a student union.

Comment

I remember hearing about Epstein a decade ago. I'm almost certain he was running a blackmail operation with some backing from Israeli and possibly US intelligence.

Comment

Comment

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=60633

NY Post had the first pics of Ghislaine Maxwell last Thursday and said she was "surprised to have been found"https://t.co/0ovFQxnhep

Daily Mail says the picture at a LA burger joint was "staged by her close friend and attorney"https://t.co/SybgIS3XO5

When the Post first reported this they claimed that a "daily regular" at In-N-Out recognized her randomly and snapped the pictures. He was quoted as saying she was "very lovely."

They edited their initial post shortly after, removing any mention of how the photo was obtained.
                              The NY Post also got an exclusive picture of Jeff Epstein lying down dead. Considering they ran a stage picture of Ghislaine Maxwell, questions are now being asked about the legitimacy of the photo.

There's little doubt that Jeff Epstein was protected and was procuring young girls in the hopes of achieving access to and blackmailing of high-powered or well-connected men, like Prince Andrews.

Comment

Working...
                              X