Jeff Epstein Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Google Scholar, these are the 10 most cited researchers:

The man who tops the list tells us a lot about modern progressive movement and the ideas they have come to embrace.

Foucault is often considered a forefather of postmodern identity politics and social constructionism.
    All that talk about gender identity comes from people like this man.

For Foucault, innate identities got in the way of his ideal of polymorphous perversity.
    Sexual torture was Foucault’s favorite pastime. He was a homosexual sadomasochism fetishist who habituated the bathhouses of San Francisco and thus died of AIDS in 1984. How many men he killed by infecting them with the HIV virus is unknown.
    Foucault devoted himself [to] liberating children to have sex with grown men. In France, the age of consent in 1977 was only 15 years old, but Foucault nevertheless signed a petition, along with Jean-Paul Sartre, Simone de Beauvoir, and Jacques Derrida, to decriminalize pedophilia.
    One political issue close to Foucault’s heart was American sociologist Erving Goffman’s successful crusade to shut down insane asylums, which liberated the poor lunatics to be homeless and sleep on the sidewalks. (Erving’s daughter Alice Goffman is now a leading crusader against “mass incarceration,” so you know that will turn out equally well.)
    When Ta-Nehisi Coates, for instance, talks about people who believe they are white doing violence on black bodies via FDR’s redlining, he’s artlessly piling up a number of vaguely recalled affectations of Foucault’s. (Coates confesses, “I loved Foucault but didn’t finish.”)
    Foucault was an immensely intelligent man who devoted his cleverness to promoting stupidity among his acolytes by delegitimizing distinctions, such as between adults and “children.”

Comment

The men behind VirtuousPedophiles.com are attracted to children but devoted to denying their desires

Comment

Salon is as left as left gets, but they weren't alone in promoting pedophilia. The New York Times was also defending pedophilia.
        The focus of our laws should shift from punishment to treatment.

Comment

According to Foucault, people only have political identities which are needed for the purpose of gaining power, all other aspects of our identity was a social construct. He was obsessed with power and identity. Does this sound familiar?

I wanted to highlight Foucault because he's the father of most of the nonsense now embraced by Democrats, the identity politics. That's why he's the number one on the list with nearly twice as many citations than Sigmund Freud, who was 4th on the list!

He and other advocates of sexual liberation are why Germany is now tackling a pervasive network of pedophiles who kidnapped little boys through foster care.

The next time you hear someone tell you identity politics is a nothing burger, tell them a little bit about one of the most cited "scholars" according to google and maybe they'll begin to understand what's wrong with the Democrats these days.

He even looks like Darth Vader or Voldemort. He's a sick and evil son of a bitch.

Comment

Diff’rent Strokes star Todd Bridges recalls being molested as a child—a disclosure that, according to Evan Rachel Wood, isn’t unique, as she claims, “In my experience, I know a lot of kids that grew up in the industry. And what surprised me when I got older was finding out that pretty much all of the young men were abused in some way, sexually.” She then relays that, at a recent Golden Globes gala, she watched a pedophile (whom she doesn’t name) win an award, and had to walk out because she was so disgusted by the praise being lavished upon this monster. As she departed, she thought to herself, “I don’t know if I can do this anymore. I can’t keep watching this happen. I don’t know how to handle this. This has to stop.”
            “Pretty much all of the young men were abused in some way, sexually,” says Evan Rachel Wood in “Showbiz Kids,” a disturbing new HBO documentary premiering July 14.

Comment

The killer came dressed in a faux FedEx delivery uniform and armed with a gun.And, clearly, he had a target in mind.On Sunday night at the New Brunswick, N.J. home of U.S.

Comment

Anything Epstein related always adds another layer of mystery. The murderer is a strange one. He appears to be an anti-woman lunatic who supports Trump. He apparently lived in Russia and had a GRU contact? And that he offered his Russian contact to release Hillary's emails if they had them, but his contact said they did not. How did he develop a contact in the GRU? He worked in news television for an ABC affiliate in NY, then in the US Treasury Department, and then as a lawyer in the US, Russia, and Ecuador. I think he was a spy. Even the firm he worked for in Russia, Kroll, is a corporate intelligence company/detective agency based out of NY.

As far as things go with Judge Salas, the murderer was last in her court trying to support measures to ensure women were placed on military draft registers. She actually allowed a portion of the case to proceed. As I understand it, he was preparing another case with her at the gavel.

He also claims he was terminally ill from more than a year ago.

Comment

Comment

Virgina Giuffre said it was "100 per cent" that Ms Maxwell had sexual contact with girls at "Jeffrey's island" in the US Virgin Islands

Comment

She's nymphomaniac and predator. The question is how was she so well off and protected against the law for so long?

Comment

Bill Clinton visited Little St James Island with Epstein, Virginia Roberts, and two young girls from New York where he stayed in the pedophile's villa, Roberts claims in newly-revealed testimony.

Comment

In an exclusive interview with Sun Online, Mariah Carey's sister Alison Carey told how she is still traumatised after a close family member took her to occult meetings as a child - where everybody wore hooded robes and carried out rituals

Comment

"Ms. Maxwell was subjected to suicide watch protocols, including being woken up every few hours during the night and being forced to wear special clothing."

Comment

Working...
                          X