PC and Multiculturalism, Pluralism and Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really bad out of minneapolis. another black guy. resisting arrest. excessive, abusive force used after he was handcuffed.

the man is handcuffed. despite having caused problems for responding cops..once he's handcuffed - no reason for a knee on his neck.

this one is definitely on the cops.

Comment

Originally posted by aek66 View Post
      really bad out of minneapolis. another black guy. resisting arrest. excessive, abusive force used after he was handcuffed.

the man is handcuffed. despite having caused problems for responding cops..once he's handcuffed - no reason for a knee on his neck.

this one is definitely on the cops.
      looks ugly

Comment

Isn't Minneapolis Ilhan Omar territory? This could explode.

Comment

some will make it a point, after falling short with the 'jogger'. the saga goes on and on and on..

listen to the cops. obey their commands.

the guy who died after being in a chokehold in ny....clearly resisting arrest, put his hands and arms up to a cop to fight off getting handcuffed. that's a different story than this. this victim was already handcuffed.

Comment

the cultural gap widening..those who feel oppressed by society, encouraged by the media - that their complaints, some legit and some absurd, are all legitimate.

burning down a post office in the neighborhood that saw the death of mr. floyd; how does that help or promote your cause? i hope some stimulus checks weren't in there.

Comment

progress

Comment

and penthouse will pay her $145 to bare it all for a photo spread. the women of the demonstrations. maybe send her $50 for a picture in the 'beaver hunt' spread. or, is that hustler magazine?

Comment

the kombines are coming ... turn off the adblocker and go to sleep ..... free .... no money down ... like Tom Vu

Yena - Black Lives Matter
                  @TinyLuri
                  ·

If you do not have money to donate to bailout funds, this youtube video is donating all ad revenue to protester bailout funds, helping pay for family funerals, and BLM advocacy. Make sure the turn off your ad-blocker and let the video play

how to financially help BLM with NO MONEY/leaving your house (Invest in the future for FREE)

Comment

i read that 'looney tunes', owned by warner brothers animation, has decided that elmer fudd with his dikanno and yosemite sam, are too violent. no more guns. warner brothers animation said, "we don't do guns".

yet, out of curiosity i checked out a few top 40 hip-hop hits of 2020 and read lyrics about guns and violence from 'songs' such as 'king of my city' and 'pistol by the bed'. the hip-hop hit 'song' b.i.t.c.h., is self-explanatory.

no one wants to call out one culture, but, gleefully calls out another. the 1950s with elmer fudd and yosemite sam, such a violent era.

Comment

You think that's bad?

"Harry Potter" actor Daniel Radcliffe has sharply criticized controversial comments from author J.K. Rowling. In a piece published Monday for LGBTQ youth nonprofit The Trevor Project, Radcliffe said he felt "compelled to say something at this moment."

"Transgender women are women," Radcliffe wrote. "Any statement to the contrary erases the identity and dignity of transgender people and goes against all advice given by professional health care associations who have far more expertise on this subject matter than either Jo or I."
                      JK Rowling's offense:

The writer took issue with the wording of a headline for an opinion article, which read, "Opinion: Creating a more equal post-COVID-19 world for people who menstruate." The article was written for Devex, a "media platform for the global development community," according to its website.

"'People who menstruate.' I'm sure there used to be a word for those people," Rowling tweeted Saturday evening. "Someone help me out. Wumben? Wimpund? Woomud?"
                      They'll be banning her books so enough. The trannies will accomplish what the Christian fundamentalists couldn't LOL.

Comment

https://nationalfile.com/facebook-sh...en-story-hour/

500 Mom Strong, a Facebook group for mothers opposed to Drag Queen Story Hour, was banned because their presence is considered “transphobic.” As of June 1, the group was flagged for violating Terms of Service, and was promptly banned.
                        According to Bohach she “shared a post that said, ‘Reminder: Women don’t have to be polite to someone who is making them uncomfortable.’” This is just one example of the ‘hate speech’ violations alleged against 500 Mom Strong.
                        Does this mean real feminism, a woman doing what she thinks is right and standing up for herself, is offensive now?

There is also a fake profile, created by drag queens, using my name and information that has been reported multiple times by my friends and me that Facebook refuses to remove. I asked the Facebook representative about it and I still have yet to receive an answer,” Bohach said.

None of these pages appear to be flagged or removed.
                        The group opposes this:

Comment

Harry Potter writer J K Rowling is being accused of being transphobic. She revealed the other day she was a victim of sexual assault and domestic abuse on Twitter - only to be mocked by the virtue signalling Body Shop who also try to market one of their products in the troll.

Comment

I am literally shaking right now. I can't finish coloring my book and eating my vegan chicken tenders. I'm mad! I used to love JK Rowling, but now that she went all Eva Braun on me I hate her. As an anti-hate activist, I'm going tell everyone to hate her and I'm to going try to censor and cancel her so she's can't spew her hate-filled nonsense about how only someone born with a vagina can be considered a woman anymore.

Comment

it's clearly a cultural divide.

it's to the point now that the next step will be that white police officers can't arrest blacks. the media and blm working overtime trying to spin the latest white cop(s)-black male shooting in atlanta.

wolf blitzer, ana cabrera, poppy harlow, john king and jake tapper use the CNN-approved word of 'struggle', when the correct terminology is resisting arrest. the video is clear. CNN tells us that a taser is not a 'lethal weapon'. 2 weeks ago, atlanta fired 2 black cops who used a taser on 2 people refusing to exit a vehicle, claiming that the officers used a 'lethal weapon', a taser gun, when lethal force was not necessary.

hopefully, the rest of the usa is paying attention. i can't even watch CNN anymore, 100% biased. trump's rallies could cause the virus to spread, thousands gathered to protest and eventually destroy, vandalize and loot - not a peep.

in fact, the nyc mayor told virus contact tracers not to ask those who tested positive, if they attended any kind of blm 'rally'. the collective IQ of the nation has been rolled back 20 points. just like eric garner, the latest tragic victim decided that he wasn't going to let any cop arrest him. i believe he was out of prison due to the virus and liberal policies, him being in violation would have sent him right back to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by aek66 View Post
                                it's clearly a cultural divide.

it's to the point now that the next step will be that white police officers can't arrest blacks.
                                This.

It is simply weaponising perceived victimhood.

If I may take you gentlemen to the UK for a moment. Here in the UK - a white man is 25% more likely to die in police custody than a black man over the last 10 years of official government data. That means when a black is arrested, police treat him more carefully than they do a white man.

A black british citizen is twice as likely to attend university as a white british citizen.

The average black student will achieve better grades in school than the average white student. In fact the average white british male student in the UK is the worst achiever academically among all monitored ethnicities..

So therefore blacks are in a very powerful position in the UK. However there is one problem. Blacks are more likely to commit crime than the average white citizen. Therefore they have one barrier to their freedom to do whatever they want - the police who arrest them when they do commit crime.. once arrested they are safer in custody than a white person, but the actual arrest for crime annoys them obviously - so what they need to have total immunity is for the police to be too afraid to make an arrest. They are already ahead on solving this. Leftwing and black groups have been waging war in the UK for over 20 years on the right of a policeman to stop and search a suspect.

Comment

Working...
                                X