Kostas Mitroglou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure but he is hardly getting any real minutes, mostly an unused sub. I think she should go Aris and replace Brown, get the combo back with Fetfa and get his career back on track

Comment

I saw him against Ajax. He came on as a sub. He looked good in terms of his hunger and desire. He was strong on the ball, but he had no pace and was caught offside trying to get that extra yard advantage over his marker. There is no spring in his step. He is someone who can drop deep and force things to happen. He looks very experienced and strong willed. I saw a lot of positives, but its also evident the game is now passing by him.

I'm convinced he can continue in the Netherlands. He can bully players with his physique and he's very intelligent. If he can get his teammates to pick him out more, he'll get chances to score and eventually put some away. I think he needs to keep pushing himself to get physically in better shape. He still has the quality to make the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
        Not sure but he is hardly getting any real minutes, mostly an unused sub. I think she should go Aris and replace Brown, get the combo back with Fetfa and get his career back on track
        I would definitely like to see that and it could work. But I can’t see Aris affording his wages and I don’t think he would want to move there aswell. But I would like to see him combine with Fetfatzidis again.

Comment

We'll have to wait until June 2021 before there is ever a possibility of a return to Greece. Marseilles have him under lock and key for the time being. That said, I still think he has lots to offer, but he has to get into better shape and find his rhythm again. He needs to cut down his weight and work very hard on his fitness.

Comment

Working...
          X