• Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-1 Tankovic!!

And very nearly 2-2 a minute later!!

Comment

Come on!!!

Comment

Take off Lopez and put Macheras in and let him run at them for 15 mins - I quote OS

Come on Carrera!!! 6 to go!

Comment

FT

We did good to get back into it and held our own. Other than the stupid penalty and corner Leicester were not all that threatening.

Livaja and Tankovic with 2 huge chances that should have been goals.

Definitely some positives to take imo.

I will say that Oliveira for a guy his size really offers nothing. No hold up play, no threat. Just a kreas. I would take Karim over him every day of the week.

Btw Schmeicel should stay behind after the game and paint the post again, all he did all game was kick it with his studs.

Comment

Overall it was a good performance, only difference is they punished us from our mistakes where as we let them off the hook. Livagia 2 chances and Tankovic one are chances we must be burying. Agree about Oliveira he’s just lazy, karim all day over him.

Cant wait to see a front line of Tankovic - Karim - Garcia, if they gel and click we will be very strong.

Comment

Since we paid for Livaja, he's been steadily going downhill. I'm running out of patience with him.

As for Oliveira, not much better.

Comment

Working...
              X