X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
    Check it out guys, we do a weekly podcast at Hellas Football

https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcas...=1000496234762
    I really enjoy listening to the podcast. Hopefully you guys go more in depth about the Ethniki...

Comment

• As qualifiers and selections happen they will be a bigger topic

Comment

• not an osfp fan at all..but they got royally fucked by the spain ref crew.

saw the scrum for the 1st penalty - bouxa with his hands in his pockets. seemed to be waiting for the bus on a windy, cold day. 2nd penalty - well, i must be seeing imaginary lines.

not the best year for greek football in european club competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by aek66 View Post
          not an osfp fan at all..but they got royally fucked by the spain ref crew.

saw the scrum for the 1st penalty - bouxa with his hands in his pockets. seemed to be waiting for the bus on a windy, cold day. 2nd penalty - well, i must be seeing imaginary lines.

not the best year for greek football in european club competition.
          I could tell from the first minute the ref was pro Marseille. Anyways it all comes down to the final game.

Comment

• How do you referee at this level like that... just disgraceful

Comment

• Comment

• Fortounis may not play - felt tightness in his hamstring

Comment

• Through to the Europa Cup.

Comment

• That fucking Sotirou. We tried to sign him out of Cyrpus but he snubbed us for Viking country. He has fucked us more than once.

As for the game, watched it in some Brazilian cafe. Was a disaster. Martins fucked up here clearly. Again with his pointless experiment this preseason of 3 at the back - a system the players just don't understand. We created virtually nothing. We still have not decent full backs. And then the hammer blow - starting Vroussai on the wing. Even when Cisse came on - he was more dangerous going forward in 5 minutes than Vroussai was all game.. What is worse? We need to win - we conceding second half - what does Martins do? takes off Bouxalakis and puts on Sokratis.. I would have put Kunde on to shore up the midfield. Ba was always going to get a red - not self control. Sourlis deserved a start in the midfield. We miss Fortounis.

The players were not responding.. we have looked weak all pre-season. They wanted it more and deserved to win. Once again - this late start to the season damages Greek teams. Long season ahead.

Pluses. Hopefully Vroussai is junked now. Useless player. Same with Randel. Going forward - we give that wing to Onyekuru. Anguibou Camara looks superb (should have played tonight). Tzolakis could be the next big Greek keeper.

One last side note. Gonzalez received a second a yellow card on 111' minutes. The referee forgot to show him the red card and he stayed on till the end of the game..

Comment

• OLY showed some flashes but deserved to lose. Didn't hustle, looked slow. Regarding the ref, how about when he gave a yellow to one of their players around the time of OLY's penalty, realized it was his second and took it back.

*** The ref initially thought he has two yellows, that's why he took the red away.
                      Last edited by Brklyngrk; 08-11-2021, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• Only saw the highlights. Don’t know what to say. The positives for me were Tzolakis. Seems like the next best thing in terms of goalkeepers. Went the right way in almost all the penalties. Androutsos gave away a penalty and Semedo looked too casual in clearing the ball which resulted in an own goal. When I saw the line up I knew with Bouchalakis starting it wasn’t going to help us. Don’t know how he played overall but I’m guessing nothing to the standard of a captain.

Comment

Working...
                        X