Tzolis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why has Pablo Garcia effectively benched the kid the last month or so. Has been the club's best offensive performer most of the year. Granted, saw his play dip a bit with the national team and club this last part of the season, but in no way warrants this sort of reply by Garcia. If I were Savvidis seeing one of my PRIZED ASSETS depreciating on the bench, I would have a little talk with the Uruguayan

Comment

Originally posted by LoneHorseman View Post
      Why has Pablo Garcia effectively benched the kid the last month or so. Has been the club's best offensive performer most of the year. Granted, saw his play dip a bit with the national team and club this last part of the season, but in no way warrants this sort of reply by Garcia. If I were Savvidis seeing one of my PRIZED ASSETS depreciating on the bench, I would have a little talk with the Uruguayan
      Indeed, he was red hot until VS placed him on the right that day.. he seems to have lost form since then. Regardless - his minutes since then make no sense. Perhaps he is already sold and he is being kept healthy for his new team (doubt it). The more likely reality is that Garcia is an idiot. PAOK playing Zikovic on the right and Tziolis on the left looked pretty devastating. Not sure what Garcia is thinking - especially as Warda plays better on the right or centrally. Belgians lobbying hard to get him.

Comment

I don’t really think the national team affected Tzolis. I think he’s better than that. He’s played on the right many times. I think this dip in form happens from time to time. He’s gone all season scoring and assisting and now he’s been ineffective these last few games. He’s proving he’s human after all as he’s been the most consistent performer nearly every week. I still don’t think Garcia should bench him the way he does. That doesn’t do anyone favours. Him leaving might have something to do with it.

Comment

Apparently Club Brugge are still trying to get him. Wouldn’t be such a bad move. Staying in Greece another season also wouldn’t be that bad.

Comment

Looks like he's good as gone. Mix feelings about the move... Wish him luck
            Norwich City are close to signing Christos Tzolis after agreeing a fee with Greek club PAOK, according to reports in Greece.

Comment

Yea, don't think Norwich knows what to do with a player like this but..

Comment

You come to a club for a record fee, manager claims you have the potential to be world class.. And the best you get to hope for it to sit on the bench and maybe get a two minute cameo.. All while players like Dowell who have hardly had a second on the ball can just swan in and start in your posit...

Comment

I can’t believe how they are misusing him so much. What was the point of buying him if your not going to play him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean97 View Post

I can’t believe how they are misusing him so much. What was the point of buying him if your not going to play him.
                    German coach just clueless.. He actually reminds by VS. He gave the fans a lecture yesterday explaining that their expectations are too high.. despite Norwich spending the 10th highest amount in the transfer window..

Comment

Working...
                    X